The online racing simulator
Pit stops
(5 posts, started )
#1 - Horci
Pit stops
HI

I thought it would be good, if i could set that what sohuld do the staff in the pits.
For example, somebody hits me, and i have to go to the pits, just for repairing. Before the pitstop i liketo disable tire changing, and refuelling, and so on ...

Other thing:
Some people do the pitstop in the last lap. This is really unfair, but the game accepts it.
#2 - (SaM)
If someone pits in the last lap, the game will disqualify this person and it says Player_x did not finish.
#3 - kel64
Quote from Horci :HI

I thought it would be good, if i could set that what sohuld do the staff in the pits.
For example, somebody hits me, and i have to go to the pits, just for repairing. Before the pitstop i liketo disable tire changing, and refuelling, and so on ...

Other thing:
Some people do the pitstop in the last lap. This is really unfair, but the game accepts it.

F12?
#4 - (SaM)
No F12 doesnt stop the pitstop to work on fuel, bodywork damage or suspension damage. It does however allow you to stop the pitstop from changing tyres by choosing a high value for: TYRE change if wear >.
#5 - kel64
Quote from (SaM) :No F12 doesnt stop the pitstop to work on fuel, bodywork damage or suspension damage. It does however allow you to stop the pitstop from changing tyres by choosing a high value for: TYRE change if wear >.

True, I have just been using the 5%/90% values. I guess the options suggested would be better.

Pit stops
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG