The online racing simulator
"Texas Driver's" work in progress skins (according to comic "Michel Vaillant")
hi everyone, i have taken over LFS for 2 years now after 10 years of hiatus.
the recovery was exciting and I enjoyed it as much as before! the graphics are good enough to immerse yourself in, and the sensations, even today, are the best!
reader of the "Michel Vaillant" comic book series, I have always adored the villains of the "Texas Driver's" team and especially the colors of their cars, very beautiful and with an immediately identifiable design.
So I started to paint the cars in the game in their colors
.... this job took a lot of my time and energy.
first with "paint", then with "paint.net" which manages transparent layers, and finally with "photoshop" because it became essential to manage dozens of layers and vectorized fonts.
I use online, skins with my favorite number (82), but also very visible stickers from my Team (the "GUM-GARAGE") which kinda rallied to see me online without the Team colors: - D!
;-) however, I'm pretty happy with my job, and decided to finalize my skins with the closest comic colors possible and make them public, for everyone to enjoy.
I have already posted 2 of my productions that I consider finalized (the FXR and the XRR)
here I will post my "work in progress".
So here is a preview of the LX6 which is inspired by the novi of the 500 miles in the sixty's (it is not yet perfect, but not so bad)
here is also the RB4, which is inspired by a subaru impreza clone with some elements of celica GT4. there are still many imperfections in this one ....
Attached images
lfs_00000175.jpg
lfs_00000176.jpg
lfs_00000177.jpg
lfs_00000174.jpg
9782800148427-couv-M700x1200.jpg
56042575.jpg
56042532.jpg
lfs_00000179.jpg
lfs_00000180.jpg
lfs_00000181.jpg

"Texas Driver's" work in progress skins (according to comic "Michel Vaillant")
(1 post, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG