The online racing simulator
Site Builder For Teams
(6 posts, started )
Site Builder For Teams
Can anyone tell why team sites are disappearing from the web because I want to change my team name to a fictitious name because my team is using
using a real team nismo racing name, i want to create a site for the new team, but i fear they will take it down. Can anyone say something about this

I'm afraid some lfs hacker will take it down
I guess less and less teams use websites for communication but rather discord servers etc. Real-life team names or brands always have the problem that they are copyright protected and thus, if they are discovered by the company owning it, they might take action to take the site down.

Anyways, why should a hacker take your site down? And how would they do so if you have a good cyber security?
#3 - gu3st
Team sites might also just not bother renewing their domain names if they're inactive.
Even in my own teams I find that social media does a better job at getting news and updates to people than our websites do, even though I hate social media and resent that I have to use it if I want people to find out about what's going on. Not to mention, websites often take a lot more effort to maintain...

Right now, my team sites are more for information that doesn't change very often, and they point people to Twitter, Facebook, YouTube etc. Team activity is managed in Discord.
Quote from mbutcher :Even in my own teams I find that social media does a better job at getting news and updates to people than our websites do, even though I hate social media and resent that I have to use it if I want people to find out about what's going on. Not to mention, websites often take a lot more effort to maintain...

Right now, my team sites are more for information that doesn't change very often, and they point people to Twitter, Facebook, YouTube etc. Team activity is managed in Discord.

Uhmm I will make the site and wait to test
Quote from juliao :Uhmm I will make the site and wait to test

You can always create a blog for example
blogger is very good and used a lot, at least here in Portugal and I think in Brazil too

https://www.blogger.com

Site Builder For Teams
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG