The online racing simulator
burning clutch immediatly
(9 posts, started )
am not sure, it must be in the setting but cant figure it out, i have the logitech g920 wheel and pedals, as soon as i take off the clutch starts slipping and revs up and slows down and comes to a stop, what am i doing wrong, any help would be appreciated, thank you, hoffdog37
Could you post screenshot of options-controls-axis screen? I suspect some calibration issue of clutch pedal axis.
here is the screenshot you requested
Attached images
lfs_00000002.jpg
Here is my axis settings looks like your pedals are in the middle so auto throttle break and slip clutch.
Attached images
axis.jpg
Hi, I would warmly recommend uninstalling G Hub, since it does your wheel no good. It is suited for mice, keyboards, and headphones with RGB lighting mostly. It has absolutely no available settings for the wheel itself.

Previous versions of drivers are much much better. I have G29 and I tried G Hub when it came out. I was happy that there was an update, but only for a short time. I got instantly disappointed in how crappy it is for the wheel and the lack of any settings the previous version had. Do not be fooled with new looks, there is nothing new in it for the G29/G920 in the firmware or FFB side of things.

I've heard from some guys who installed it that they even completely lost FFB in LFS.
so the wheel must be plug and play, assuming since if i uninstall g hub, the wheel and pedals will work fine without g hub
You need to install the drivers for FFB to work properly, just look for the version prior to G hub.
Quote from rane_nbg :Hi, I would warmly recommend uninstalling G Hub, since it does your wheel no good. It is suited for mice, keyboards, and headphones with RGB lighting mostly. It has absolutely no available settings for the wheel itself.

Previous versions of drivers are much much better. I have G29 and I tried G Hub when it came out. I was happy that there was an update, but only for a short time. I got instantly disappointed in how crappy it is for the wheel and the lack of any settings the previous version had. Do not be fooled with new looks, there is nothing new in it for the G29/G920 in the firmware or FFB side of things.

I've heard from some guys who installed it that they even completely lost FFB in LFS.

i recently got an g923 and i couldnt setup the wheel&pedals whyout G HUB buuut, the clutch pedal is detected just i cant set it on the controls of the game when i try to choose - clutch axis -

any suggestion?Big grinUhmm
In options/controls just configure clutch for axis, not for a button.

(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG