The online racing simulator
Aston: Red Lighting
(9 posts, started )
Couldn't find if this was reported before, but I thought this was kind of strange.

Was driving around Aston Club Reverse and slid near the tirestacks and noticed something had turned red. Turned around, and stopped as shown in the picture, and for that small area, the dashboard/cockpit turns red. As if the lighting is from mars
Attached images
red_cockpit.jpg
#2 - tinyk
Quote from Tweaker :Couldn't find if this was reported before, but I thought this was kind of strange.

Was driving around Aston Club Reverse and slid near the tirestacks and noticed something had turned red. Turned around, and stopped as shown in the picture, and for that small area, the dashboard/cockpit turns red. As if the lighting is from mars

Mars? See you are an alien. :ufo:

~*~*~*~tinyk~*~*~*~
#3 - Zonda
Yeah he is using reflection mod in that shot, but you can tell the lighting changes to this same color as seen in my pic. Strange find
i wonder if its similar to the same thing we had in S1 on fern bay if you remember, where that area near that pogoda looking tiki building just past the start line we had that green; i believe line that you would see passing through it (or if you stopped on it)
In some places the lighting turns all black, so maybe its related?
no, thats a shadow

although that can happen in some places and it is a bug
I took this pic about a month ago but I thought it was my powerful gefFX5200 playing up.
red xrr

(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG