The online racing simulator
WIN S3 LICENSES ON A SERVER [GD] Formula BMW
Championships are organized on the server [GD] Formula BMW

I have great pleasure - invite all interested for 12 tournaments in which every driver can win s3 licenses.

The start of the first tournament on May 31, 2021 at 0:00:00

each of the twelve tournaments starts on the 1st day of the month , and it will be a full month.

the winner is the person who scores the largest number of points (! champ)

1- Each month, the racer with the most points (first in the list !champ or !ptc) win a S3 license.

2- The minimum number of points you must earn is (2000 ptc) Not enough to collect a dozen points and win the
tournament, you should play on the server regularly.

3- Point 2 it is created for this (it could happen that a person would score only a dozen points - and he
would win licenses)for this the minimum limit is created

4- The winner of the month will receive the license code s3 as soon as the tournament.

5- If the winner. already has a license S3 ,he may give it to whomever he wants but he can not sell it.

6- What happens when the winner does not collect the minimum number of points (2000)

7- The tournament ends in accordance with the schedule the s3 license is transferred to the next month

What conditions you must meet

1- The winner can not use multiple IP.

2- He will have only a single IP address all throughout the championship to win the S3 license.

3- If a racer uses several IP, he will be disqualified and it will be the next racer who win this license S3.

4- Each driver can only win 1 tournament (1 license s3) The goal is to "enjoy" the most racers.

5- Using another nickname by the driver to win another license is forbidden (Using another nickname by the
driver to win another license is forbidden)

6- Driver GD bad (dido bmw)- does not take part in the tournament his points will not be taken into account,
He is the sponsor of 12 s3 licenses

7- Any attempts to cheat or unsportsmanlike behavior will be banished

Another new idea - is to draw all the winners of the tournaments
The great prize (LOGITECH G29 STEERING WHEEL) depends on the course of all tournaments and drivers' turnouts.

I hope everything will happen with the spirit of fair play

This idea was made - To create a desire for sports competition by drivers

I'm with this game for almost 12 years Smile
I really want this game to go back to its former glory

If everything goes smoothly, it may be a good idea to have tournaments where you can win every month (steering wheels)

All this depends, however, on the success of this tournament

If anyone has any problem, he can write to me here or on Fanpage GD Drivers
https://www.facebook.com/GoodDriversTeam/

Thank you very much, I wish you all the best Dido bmw GD bad
Attached images
BANER.png
You'll give the full license or it will be an upgrade from where you are? Like, Demo --> S1, S1 --> S2...
you will get all unlocks
as I understand it, the tournament has started. the first stage is already underway and it will end on July 1 at 0 am
Hello
1 tournament starts on 31-05-2021 00:00:00
it is impossible, there goes from the strength of 5 peopleFrown
the tournament has not started yet - you say it is impossible, also encourage others
What time zone?
GMT+2
The winners of the 1-license s3 are:
1. 5650 BR Murilo (pratinha4life)
Congratulations

contact me on our fanpage
https://www.facebook.com/GoodDriversTeam
in order to withdraw the license
Attached images
001.png
thank you dido, I hope you succeed with your license initiative.Smile
The winners of the 2-license s3 are:
1. 2313 BR IGOR
(igor santos_fr)
Attached images
2 licencja.png
Congrats!
thank you for being able to help me, i really enjoyed participating, it was very disputed Big grin
Hello, I have a question about the multiple IP addresses, my IP changes every 24h, so am I able to compete for the license?
lol
Latvian Video
Hello, I have a question about the multiple IP addresses, my IP changes every 24h, so am I able to compete for the license?

YES
The winners of the 3-license s3 are:
1. 4095 AS ™ | GUI (GUIMOREIRA13)
Congratulations
Attached images
3.png
Thanks mate i worked really hard at the start, i enjoyed too much and i am really happy to win
Quote from guimoreira13 :Thanks mate i worked really hard at the start, i enjoyed too much and i am really happy to win

Congrats Smile
Hi, this September I came in search of this license, I dedicated some of my free time, to try to win. I noticed that yesterday, the points of your server were reset and I who had 2543 points, now I have 0. I wanted to know what happened.

https://imgur.com/a/JAr97z3 https://imgur.com/ZQ4JHnG

WIN S3 LICENSES ON A SERVER [GD] Formula BMW
(21 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG