The online racing simulator
problemas con el online
(8 posts, started )
problemas con el online
hola he conocido live for speed hace poco. la cosa es que a la ahora de entrar al online aparece "entrando al servidor principal" y se queda ahí sin hacer nada. espere con 20 minutos y no me da la posibilidad de jugar con otros jugadores.

me gustaría saber si hay solución para este problema. Muchas gracias por la atencion
Step 3: Learn english for international communication.
#4 - BeNoM
kek
Quote from jotape12 :hola he conocido live for speed hace poco. la cosa es que a la ahora de entrar al online aparece "entrando al servidor principal" y se queda ahí sin hacer nada. espere con 20 minutos y no me da la posibilidad de jugar con otros jugadores.

me gustaría saber si hay solución para este problema. Muchas gracias por la atencion

Make sure you have the latest version - 0.6R. Older versions are no longer supported due to a complete overhaul of the Blackwood circuit.
Have a look at this thread, it should help you to diagnose the cause of your problem.

Quote from kristofferandersen :Step 1: Buy an LFS license
Step 2: Drive

https://www.lfs.net/shop

Could you not answer with bullshit like that?
You can either tell him to speak english, translate it yourself or shut up.

Stop hating demo players that did nothing wrong, please.
Quote from Whiskey :Have a look at this thread, it should help you to diagnose the cause of your problem.

Could you not answer with bullshit like that?
You can either tell him to speak english, translate it yourself or shut up.

Stop hating demo players that did nothing wrong, please.

"Hi, I've known live for speed recently. The thing is that now to enter the online appears "entering the main server" and stands there doing nothing. Wait with 20 minutes and it does not give me the possibility to play with other players. I would like to know if there is a solution to this problem. Thanks for the attention"

Since its not a connecting to master server error, i suppose it shows "Connecting to master server" and just stops there. If you can use singleplayer fine and you do have a working internet..
Cracked game copy trying to connect to an empty/bugged cracked master server is all I can think of at the moment.
Which would mean Kris is right after all, unless he clarifies that it is indeed an error, then Mr Whiskey you're correct.

Cheers
problema de servers
quiero unirme a servers que buco por la pagina de lfs, pero cuando me conecto me pone no se "encontró el servidor en el servidor inicial"

problemas con el online
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG