The online racing simulator
Personal helmet design convention to LFS
Hi all!
A short bit of history to begin with... Years ago I made a personal helmet design in LFS, it was my first time ever being able to have a personal helmet design in a game. At the time I had the proper tools to make it, and it looked pretty decent in the game. A few years later my pc died and I couldn’t play LFS anymore and didn’t have any other possibility to play a game that allowed for custom helmet designs until a few years ago, a “helmet livery editor” was added to the editor inside Gran Turismo Sport, so I of course recreated my personal design. The editor was pretty easy to use once you get the hang of it. In the past few years my personal helmet design evolved a bit to what it is today. When I got back into LFS a few months ago, I obviously wanted to recreate my personal helmet design again, but my skills in the editing of skins in external software is lacking a great deal unfortunately.

So because of my lacking skills comes my request for someone to recreate my helmet design for use in LFS. I’ve seen a few examples here on the forum of personal helmets with some very realistic looking details, especially around the hinge of the visor.

Below are shots from what my helmet looks like in GTS as a reverence, I can send the team logo if someone is willing to help (although it’s a simple logo, I’d rather not have to source file floating around for anyone to take). The only difference from the GTS version I’d want in the LFS version is the visor banner to have the Thrustmaster logo instead of the Gran Turismo logo (in GTS you can’t edit the visor banner).

Many many many thanks in advance to anyone willing to do this for me.
Attached images
A182C821-F4CC-4B49-84E8-A492FABB29BC.jpeg
37502965-5B16-475A-8A6E-AA2716CE034F.jpeg
B96DC02E-5AB5-4515-8286-00CE0592B9F4.jpeg
AEDC04B0-4AB9-40A4-B160-05E1338E5435.jpeg
Hi!
here's a "quick and dirty" one
let me know if that works for you
Attached images
HEL_SP0NGE.jpg
Looks great for a 'quick and dirty' version! A few alignment issues and such, but great nontheless Big grin

Personal helmet design convention to LFS
(3 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG