The online racing simulator
#1 - Racon
PiranMOTO_CarLimiter - Limit track-joining by car/class/mod whitelist
CarLimiter will enforce car specifications according to a whitelist when joining track. Definitions of the cars are loaded from an external file 'PiranMOTO_CarLimiter.data.csv', as described in the file 'readme.txt'. Every specification available to InSim on a car joining the track is covered by CarLimiter as of LFS version 0.6V. The supplied data file includes base values compiled from the LFS Forum.

A whitelist can be set from available car names, class names, or a combination, and players attempting to join the track in a car that doesn't match the whitelist will not be allowed to join. Players experiencing a rejection will be shown the current whitelist, and a full explanantion of any car's specifications can be requested by the player. Players already on track when the whitelist changes will be revalidated by default.

Please feel free to post your own customised data files back here in this thread, for use by others.

(This program requires Visual C++Redistributable 2015 - if you don't have it installed, it is available here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-u ... oad/details.aspx?id=48145)
Attached files
PiranMOTO_CarLimiter.zip - 6.6 MB - 212 views
PiranMOTO_CarLimiter0.1f.zip - 6.6 MB - 129 views
PiranMOTO_CarLimiter0.1g.zip - 6.6 MB - 111 views
PiranMOTO_CarLimiter0.1h.zip - 6.7 MB - 93 views
#2 - Racon
An updated version, 0.1f, that now works with mods! Use the mod's skinid as the car's basename in the data file, ie, e90da5 for the UF Bean.

All staff-picked mods (at the time of publish) are included in the supplied data file.

Also the fuel-check bug has been 'fixed' (ie, carlim no longer supports fuel-level checks, so there are no more fuel-checking bugs. I asked nicely, but this is the way the code wanted it Wink Nobody I asked was using that feature - if you need it, let me know)
#3 - Racon
A quick update, version 0.1g, to make use of the new mod filtering system: Carlim now uses the /cars and /mods commands when setting a whitelist, to hide cars for which there are no whitelisted options.
#4 - Racon
Quick bugfix - version 0.1h no longer truncates classes containing more than 16 cars and/or 8 mods.

PiranMOTO_CarLimiter - Limit track-joining by car/class/mod whitelist
(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG