The online racing simulator
Okay, this proofs the data is in the database, but when you type !schedule you don't get to see it?
You did load module "schedule.lpr" as well, did you?
yup i did load both, when i type !schedule i can see my event here, but when the time come nothing happen on the server, it dont change the map, it dont lock cars, and even after a !reload it still say no schedule has been found even if you see it by typing !schedule
Ah, we are slowly zooming in on the issue then Smile
Have you made the general settings (as shown in my screenshot)?
I don't see them in your screenshot and they are needed to run things.
Clear, maybe asking the obvious, but is the date and time on your computer set correctly?
yes of course haha Smile
might be dumb but i run LFS and server on a D: partition, can it cause problem ?

also to be honest i run a modded version of the Dcon if i remember correctly to be able to allow tweak, other plugin like cruise mode or drift score work just fine, idk if it help but atleast im honest xD
I am running things on my D partion as well, so that cannot cause a problem.
Don't know if a modded version could cause this problem, but it should be easy to download the original version and try it with that.
i try that right now and come back to you, i will do a fresh install of everything
well i desesperate lmao, installed a fresh Dcon without tweak and same problem, Lapper is fresh too, have nothing installed except the schedule plugin Smile
Could you remove your passwords from Lapper and then ZIP the whole Lapper directory and upload the ZIP file to this forum?
Then I will run it on my end to see if I can reproduce the problem.
I cannot open the RAR file.
Please use ZIP to pack it.
Okay, I can reproduce the issue and it has to do with changing settings 1 hour before the start of an event (a setting I am never using, so I haven't ran into this bug).
I tried some quick debugging (while doing my daytime job) and cannot fix it in such short time frame.
Will investigate it further tonight or tomorrow and will get back to you.
awesome ! thanks alot to not let this thing die Smile

quick suggestion, is it possible to implement a custom time instead of having only the choice between changing the day of the event or 1 hour before ? so we can organize more quick race in the day
Eureka, I have found the issue.
It's not a bug, it's a setting in file: LFSLapper.lpr

Please change this: $DateFormat = "dd/MM/yyyy";
To this: $DateFormat = "dd/MM/yy";

Then reload Lapper and all is working as expected *pfew I nearly lost my mind over this one* Face -> palm
Awesome !! thanks alot dude i wanted this thing so much, im gonna try this today Big grin
i can confirm, its working ! thank you so much im so hyped haha
To prevent people from running into the same issue that Driftmonkey06370 recently had, I added a piece of code that is able to deal with it Smile

Changelog for Schedule V2.09:

-Added code to set to dectect Lapper date settings (using 2 or 4 digits for the year) and act accordingly

Change the extension of the files to .lpr and add them to addonsused.lpr to be able to use them.
Attached files
schedule.txt - 59.1 KB - 133 views
Changelog for Set Schedule V2.08:

-Added the option to add one or more MOD ID's as car(s) for a race

Change the extension of the file to .lpr and add them to addonsused.lpr to be able to use it.

=== ===

Changelog for Schedule V2.10:

-Added code to be able to set allowed mods for a race

Change the extension of the file to .lpr and add them to addonsused.lpr to be able to use it.
Attached files
schedule_set.txt - 153.3 KB - 122 views
schedule.txt - 59.5 KB - 101 views
Maybe handy to add some info about registering LFSLapper for LFS API.
Otherwise people wont get the mod information.

Good job as always Thumbs up
Quote from Yisc[NL :;2005398"]Changelog for Set Schedule V2.08:

-Added the option to add one or more MOD ID's as car(s) for a race

=== ===

Changelog for Schedule V2.10:

-Added code to be able to set allowed mods for a race

Unable to open the menu in !ss/!schedule using these latest files. Previous iteration still works fine
Is the Lapper log showing any errors?
What version of LFS and Lapper are you using?
Quote from Yisc[NL :;2058906"]Is the Lapper log showing any errors?
What version of LFS and Lapper are you using?

No errors. Both LFS and Lapper are the latest releases. The only thing that seems to break functionality is the code you have added to allow modded cars to be used.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG