The online racing simulator
LFS could accept paysafecards when purchasing licenses
Hello everyone, today I have been talking to some of my teammates and more players who would like to buy a license, but at the moment they are not getting it because they are unable to buy via Paypal.
Is there no possibility of purchasing a license for paysafes? since skrill inflizily left to upload by paysafe, this service could be replaced by paysafe cards, I think it would also be positive for anyone who wants to buy licenses, because it has an easier side to purchase licenses and you can upload them to any store (stationery tobacco shop, some bakeries we can carry paysafecard).

This would be very positive for LFS to have this facility for those who cannot buy via paypal Smile
#2 - gu3st
FWIW for the past 2~ years I've used PaySafeCard to pay for iRacing content. It's very convenient.
#3 - gu3st
In Canada at least, Canada Post sells PaySafeCard codes, so the availability is pretty broad as any post office sells them.
Yeah also have seen them in many stores and supermarkets at the check-out. They really seem to be quite easily obtainable
I think that for LFS it would be positive.
Easier to buy licenses and as LiveForSpeed now starts to grow this was a big help for those who start now Smile

I think it was a good facility to buy licenses and could make LFS grow more
Thanks, we are looking into this.
Quote from Scawen :Thanks, we are looking into this.

That was good Scawen Smile then tell us something to also inform anyone who is interested about it.
At least in my group some 3\4 are, and I have already received some feedback that there are some that are.
A large part of those who bought LiveForSpeed via Skrill even uploaded it through PaysafeCard, I'm sure if buying the Licenses if going directly through PaysafeCard would be much more positive for many than buying through Paypal Smile
Good news! After 5 weeks of administrative stuff and 1 day of actual integration, we now have support for the paysafecard provider.

Note that we can only accept payments in GBP (British Pounds).
You can use paysafecards in other currencies, but a currency conversion will occur then. When buying a paysafecard, you may want to add a little bit extra to the balance if that's possible, to ensure you don't end up with e.g. 11.98GBP (when 12GBP is expected) after conversion due to daily fluctuating conversion rates.

I hope it helps some of you with buying a license!
Thumbs up
Cool news for those who find easier buying LFS this way LFS

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG