The online racing simulator
OCULUS DOES NOT WORK - Need help as everything leads to a dead end.
For a game that gets updated recently, everything else even the community seems dead.

I own an oculus, I'm recently getting back into simracing and my go to used to be LFS, still is, as in my opinion (I track drift regularly IRL), Assetto Corsa has NOTHING on LFS.

I'm trying to boot up 3D VR mode but every time I try to boot up in none, single, or dual monitor mode, it gives me something about textures, but funny enough I booted it up that time to try and get the exact error message and for the one in a million time it's giving me a completely new error saying "AcceptSharedTexture: OpenSharedResource Failed"

Literally any other time I'd try to boot this game in the last two week in VR it would give me the cannot create swap textures' error over and over again.
Have you updated LFS but not re-registered?

Just tried with my Oculus Rift CV1, but wouldn't work until I'd re-registered after updating, then Shift-F4 into window mode.

Was default on single mode, and working when I set 3D mode.

If you are running as registered, then maybe try closing LFS totally, opening the Oculus software, then running LFS.

I didn't get any texture error messages before getting LFS running in 3D, or any now its working in 3D.
Attached images
LFS VR.png

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG