The online racing simulator
Turbo pressure
(5 posts, started )
Turbo pressure
Hello.

Recently playing in the TC cruise servers with the added feature for GTR cars, we have to limit power levels with intake restriction to keep cars in a reasonable level for cruise layouts. One example is the XRR, being limited with 29% IR to deliver 335bhp....with 1.8 bar of boost. Would it be possible to decrease power levels in these cars via boost control rather than IR? massive turbo lag to deliver lower power levels just doesn't make sense and adds trouble to the overall drivability of these cars. I'm obviously glad that we get them like this now but i think having the ability to control target pressure to achieve desired power much quicker would be great.

oh and add a alternate version of the UF1 with a bolt on turbo kit and locked diff to deliver a PWR similar to the XFG XRG Big grin Big grin would make for some fun racing in the AA multiclass server
Quote from [OD :Jardim;1964490"]oh and add a alternate version of the UF1 with a bolt on turbo kit and locked diff to deliver a PWR similar to the XFG XRG Big grin Big grin would make for some fun racing in the AA multiclass server

I can't be 100% sure but isn't UFR supposed to be just that?

Edit: seems like forum has a bug - seeing how the quote got name wrongly formatted.
Quote from Cutie pie :I can't be 100% sure but isn't UFR supposed to be just that?

Edit: seems like forum has a bug - seeing how the quote got name wrongly formatted.

No, the UFR has 309bhp per ton power ratio. The XRG/XFG are at 124bhp/ton. I was thinking of a "alternate" street version of the UF1000 with a small boost in power and a locked diff to match the 124bhp/ton ratio of the demo cars.
#4 - Racon
Quote from [OD :Jardim;1964505"]No, the UFR has 309bhp per ton power ratio. The XRG/XFG are at 124bhp/ton. I was thinking of a "alternate" street version of the UF1000 with a small boost in power and a locked diff to match the 124bhp/ton ratio of the demo cars.

UFR goes down to 117bhp with a 50% air-intake restriction. You should be able to give them any performance you need between XFG and unrestricted UFR, and now there are tyre options to play with too Thumbs up
Quote from Racon :UFR goes down to 117bhp with a 50% air-intake restriction. You should be able to give them any performance you need between XFG and unrestricted UFR, and now there are tyre options to play with too Thumbs up

The two cars don't drive the same, The UFR has a marginal advantage over the XFG/XRG on wheelbase and track width, not to mention a laggy turbo slapped on the 1.0 liter engine would be delightful to play with on corner exits lol and even at 117hp, the UFR still clears the 124bhp/ton mark of the GTI cars.

Turbo pressure
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG