The online racing simulator
#1 - Lev61
Да согласен, играть не очень удобно, вот было бы неплохо, если была бы возможность выбрать нужное человеку кол-во градусов на которое будет поворачиваться руль! При игре на мышке это доставляет очень дикий дискомфорт при игре, особенно в дрифте !Удобнее всего играть на 720 градусов. Лично моё предложение вернуть обратно 720 градусов как и было, либо добавить настройку градусов в игре, чтобы игрок мог выбрать как ему комфортнее всего играть. Из-за этого даже пропало желание покупать лицензию(👌
The way LFS is designed, this is how you should set it up:

- Set your profiler to allow as many degrees as possible (assuming maximum does not exceed 1080)
- Then in Options - Controls you set that number of degrees for "Wheel turn"
#3 - Lev61
Для чего что-то менять? Всё и так работало прекрасно, лично хочется вернуть обратно 720 градусов. Ну и много кто согласится. Кому нравиться пусть едет на 1080 градусов
have already discovered how to solve the 720º problem in lfs. Just go to the direction section, and as in the last update they put that the maximum degree was again 45º, this also modifies how many degrees the steering wheel turns, just simply set the maximum angle at 29º and the steering wheel will turn 720º again
#5 - Lev61
Не проще просто добавить возможность возврата 720 градусов в разделе управление ?И не париться...1080 это как бы многовато. Я то 720 все не использую при управлении, а тут 1080... Вообщем Скавен, верни 720)
Quote from RamosWRC :have already discovered how to solve the 720º problem in lfs. Just go to the direction section, and as in the last update they put that the maximum degree was again 45º, this also modifies how many degrees the steering wheel turns, just simply set the maximum angle at 29º and the steering wheel will turn 720º again

Interesting how you gonna drift with 29º Big grin I dont think its a big problem to add some slider in options, where user can ajust ingame steering wheel turn to our taste.
#7 - Lev61
Я это выше уже предлагал)Не знаю что сложного в этом
This is an english forum, you obviously know how to use a translator, so post in english.
Quote from ahromenko :Interesting how you gonna drift with 29º Big grin I dont think its a big problem to add some slider in options, where user can ajust ingame steering wheel turn to our taste.

Friend, and tried to configure from the logitech profiler, as in the game itself and I can't get it to go as I had it configured, and the only "solution" is that ...
Quote from Lev61 :Не проще просто добавить возможность возврата 720 градусов в разделе управление ?И не париться...1080 это как бы многовато. Я то 720 все не использую при управлении, а тут 1080... Вообщем Скавен, верни 720)

У меня и в профайлере logitech, и в самой игре он выставлен на 720, и он не синхронизируется

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG