The online racing simulator
this is my uf1 skin.... i'm bored of it now though. I'll probably make a new one soon (like I do every week or so).
Attached images
uf1geeza.jpg
Hi guys, made this a couple of months ago. Thought some of you might be interested.
VW Golf kamei works edition.

download
A very simple skin. I've seen lots of similar skins too. This was inspired by The Incredible Crash Dummies toys which I used to like a lot when I was 6 years old.
Attached images
UF1_CrashCab_preview.jpg
UF1_CrashCab.jpg
Cool skin, is it public ?
Quote from KeMoT :Cool skin, is it public ?

Go ahead and use it if you want.
I will, thank you.
Heh! Sweet skin, my little girl will like that one!
Here is our little "teamskin". Cause we're just a team for fun... only for race together.

The little carbonfibre beast

BTW: I hate these yellow plate at the back of every LFS car. Are we in britain?
Attached images
uf.jpg
Nice, I've seen this hurtling round Fern Bay a few times recently.

Yes, we are in Britain!
Quote from al heeley :Nice, I've seen this hurtling round Fern Bay a few times recently.

It could have been Wunsiedel, Papa, MS9682 or just me. Btw. nice idea to race a bit around fernbay. Uf races are the closest !

Quote from al heeley :
Yes, we are in Britain!

WTF. Don't get me wrong - but not me - Maybe we should have the option to choose from some plates
Quote from al heeley :Heh! Sweet skin, my little girl will like that one!

i requested it

Quote from Warper :Maybe we should have the option to choose from some plates

:iagree:
Quote from skylineadam :Hi guys, made this a couple of months ago. Thought some of you might be interested.
VW Golf kamei works edition.

download

Could you make this skin also in normal UF version also ?
just change the name to UF1_Kamei_Mk1.jpg
Quote from teaz-R :just change the name to UF1_Kamei_Mk1.jpg

Is that really that simple ?
Will it work with skins for XR GT & GTR and XR GTT too ?
It works also if you rename FZR_skin.jpg to UF1_skin.jpg - the question should be how it would look
LOL! The mapping differences will screw up the textures if you put an xfr skin on an xfg body, most of it will fit but the xfr has extra bits on it. With the uf, 9 times out of 10 the differences are small enough to get away with it.
OK, I get the point - thank you all.
I'll go and browse forums for some skins since my beloved Advan Z cannot be done for all of the cars.

Thank you all once more.
Quote from KeMoT :OK, I get the point - thank you all.
I'll go and browse forums for some skins since my beloved Advan Z cannot be done for all of the cars.

w e e e e e llll.....maybe I could do one more version for ya. What do you want? FXR?
Wow, thank you.
Maybe something less powerfull - pick one :-D
Icewolves
Our new Teamskins UF1000 & UFR:
Attached images
ufr_fox_r.jpg
uf1foxr.jpg
A UF1 skin for DIGG.com
Attached images
UF1_DIGG.jpg

UF1000 & UF GTR Skins
(943 posts, started )