The online racing simulator
What do the setup components do?
(3 posts, started )
Hi all,

Currently, I am taking a bit of a break from sim racing however I have a race coming up and I want to setup the car for how I want it to handle but I have no idea which component on the car I need to change.

I normally browse forums for ok setups or ask people on the server for setups, and although most of these setups are decent, they don't really work 100% for my driving style.

Everyone most likely has a different setup than someone else to make the car work for you and I want to start creating my own setups so I can hopefully start being a bit more competitive but also have a car I am happy with to deliver a good, clean race.

So if someone could be so kind and write a list of all of the car components and what they do to the car, and also an example of how it can aid you, for example, the more downforce you put on the car, the more the car will stick to the track.

I know setups is a daunting thing and is going to take time to find what's right for me, but having no clue which each car component does is why I don't bother looking into this stuff.

Many thanks in advance, Features Gaming!
There are some nicely written setup guides on the LFSManual, but unfortunately it has been in "maintenance mode" for 3 days now. Frown
#3 - Racon

(3 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG