The online racing simulator
LRL 2020: Round 10 Protests and Penalties
Please provide the following in your protest:

Session AND SERVER of Incident (Official Sessions for Round 10: Free Practice, Qualifying, Race; Servers: Main
Lap AND MPR timecode of incident (or session time or UTC Time of Day)
Car(s) involved
Location of Incident
Brief Description of Incident

Protests are due by 16:45 UTC on Sunday, 20 September 2020

Penalty Log
Free Practice

Qualifying

Race
-
(PitlaneRacer) DELETED by dekojester : Thanks, fixed :)
Session: Race
Lap AND MPR timecode of incident: 19 / 21:20
Car(s) involved: B2R Ayoub_MaRoC / [MRc] Michal / B2R spiky
Location of incident: Red flag line
Brief description of incident: Failing to stop at RF line (after being instructed twice)

Lap AND MPR timecode of incident: 19 / 21:30
Car(s) involved: [MRc] Michal / B2R spiky / HR™|Cooper
Location of incident: S/F straight
Brief description of incident: Overtake under red

. . . . .
And a question for (or protest against, if you like ;D) race control:
Was that switchback between rane and Jereloco "legal" (lap 19 / 23:10 [22:00 - 23:20, 28:55 - 29:10]) ?
Also they both (Jloco twice) weren't given permission to say anything about it (which is my main point)
Lap AND MPR timecode of incident: 18 (leader 19) / 20:50
Car(s) involved: PitlaneRacer
Location of incident: Pit lane entry
Brief description of incident: Entering the pit lane after the red flag is issued and taking service before exiting the pit lane, breaking NDR Sporting Code XIII.3.3.b

Lap AND MPR timecode of incident: 18 (leader 19) / 21:10
Car(s) involved: PitlaneRacer / [WCL] T.Soini / [LCS-R] MaTe
Location of incident: Pit lane
Brief description of incident: PitlaneRacer is gaining position on Soini and Mate under the red flag condition.
Quote from michal 1279 :breaking NDR Sporting Code XIII.3.3.b

Well, I'm not even mad Thumbs up
But...
Quote from NDR Sporting Code XIII.3.3.a :A car already in pit lane may carry out pit stop-level service during the red flag.

So I'm clear of that I think Smile
If I get penalty for gained pos., Soini should get one too but I don't think it'll get that far.
______
Anyway, I focused on spiky, as he's pos. in front of me, but had to include others for same stuff, and it wouldn't do much to your pos. in standings. Just trying smth for an extra point, what if ;D Peace

(Sorry for OT)
Quote from PitlaneRacer :Session: Race
Lap AND MPR timecode of incident: 19 / 21:20
Car(s) involved: B2R Ayoub_MaRoC / [MRc] Michal / B2R spiky
Location of incident: Red flag line
Brief description of incident: Failing to stop at RF line (after being instructed twice)

This protest is rejected as driver protesting is not directly involved.

This incident was reviewed, however, by a Judge of Fact and the Race Director. It is determined that the spirit of the rule was followed, and the matter did not need forwarding to the Stewards.

Quote from PitlaneRacer :Session: Race
Lap AND MPR timecode of incident: 19 / 21:30
Car(s) involved: [MRc] Michal / B2R spiky / HR™|Cooper
Location of incident: S/F straight
Brief description of incident: Overtake under red

This protest is rejected as the protesting driver is not directly involved in the incident.

The matter was reviewed by a Judge of Fact, and the matter forwarded to the Stewards.

The Stewards have deemed that HR|Cooper yieled to spiky and michal, therefore take no further action.

Quote from PitlaneRacer :And a question for (or protest against, if you like ;D) race control:
Was that switchback between rane and Jereloco "legal" (lap 19 / 23:10 [22:00 - 23:20, 28:55 - 29:10]) ?
Also they both (Jloco twice) weren't given permission to say anything about it (which is my main point)

Rane was within his right to overtake Jereloco at pit entry area at 22:06 mpr time, as Jereloco came to a complete stop by the pit entry.

Rane elected to yield the position back to Jereloco during the red flag. This is not desired behaviour, but no penalty will be applied.

This protest is rejected as the protesting driver is not invlolved directly in the incident.

Quote from michal 1279 :Session: Race
Lap AND MPR timecode of incident: 18 (leader 19) / 20:50
Car(s) involved: PitlaneRacer
Location of incident: Pit lane entry
Brief description of incident: Entering the pit lane after the red flag is issued and taking service before exiting the pit lane, breaking NDR Sporting Code XIII.3.3.b

This protest is rejected as the protesting driver is not directly involved in the incident.

A Judge of Fact reviewed this incident, and deemed that PitlaneRacer was not in the pitlane at the time of the red flag, and referred the matter to the stewards.

The Stewards have opted to not penalize this, and instead make this a teaching moment. The NDR Sporting Code states that no one should take pitstop service during a red flag except those already in the pit lane at the time the red flag is called. The Pit lane is defined as the area between the speed limit lines. All other areas are part of the race track or pit entry or pit exit.

Quote from michal 1279 :Session: Race
Lap AND MPR timecode of incident: 18 (leader 19) / 21:10
Car(s) involved: PitlaneRacer / [WCL] T.Soini / [LCS-R] MaTe
Location of incident: Pit lane
Brief description of incident: PitlaneRacer is gaining position on Soini and Mate under the red flag condition.

This protest is rejected as the driver is not directly involved in the incident.

Soini and Mate were stationary in the pitlane when PitlaneRacer overtook them. No incident.

Further, PitlaneRacer and michal 1279 are hereby reminded that a driver must be directly involved in an
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG