The online racing simulator
thats an olllldddd discussion... No idea if the changes ever made it to the public but I discussion this 2.5 years ago already when this JRR was created, your objectinfo is empty as we discovered earlier. You can read all about it here; https://www.lfs.net/forum/thread/89003
-
(donatas.s) DELETED by donatas.s
Quote from cargame.nl :thats an olllldddd discussion... No idea if the changes ever made it to the public but I discussion this 2.5 years ago already when this JRR was created, your objectinfo is empty as we discovered earlier. You can read all about it here; https://www.lfs.net/forum/thread/89003

It was never put in a release, but it landed on the GitHub.
Quote from Dygear :It was never put in a release, but it landed on the GitHub.

Im getting same erros. Where should I look for it in github?

<?php 
case "jrr":
{

$C $this->getClientByUCID($MSO->UCID);

$StartPos = new ObjectInfo();

$StartPos->X((-178.44 16));

$StartPos->Y((172.63 16));

$StartPos->Zbyte((27.50 30));

$StartPos->Flags(128);

$StartPos->Index(0);

$StartPos->Heading((90 180) * 256 360);

IS_JRR()->PLID($MSO->PLID)->UCID($C->UCID)->JRRAction(JRR_RESET_NO_REPAIR)->StartPos($StartPos)->Send();
}
?>

Works like a charm.
#5 - Racon
Thumbs up

Just a quick note to share what I've learned about JRR - you can move people about on the grid before the green lights without triggering the false-start system. Handy if you need gaps on the grid, as the REO packet doesn't allow them.

You do need to buffer the cars somewhere else first with an additional JRR though, as the JRR will allow them to spawn in an identical position as you work through the cars, and any slight movement will trigger a monster lag-hit type collision. I just use the co-ords of the pit start positions - move them all there to clear the grid, then all back to the grid in their correct positions.
Quote from Racon :Thumbs up

Just a quick note to share what I've learned about JRR - you can move people about on the grid before the green lights without triggering the false-start system. Handy if you need gaps on the grid, as the REO packet doesn't allow them.

You do need to buffer the cars somewhere else first with an additional JRR though, as the JRR will allow them to spawn in an identical position as you work through the cars, and any slight movement will trigger a monster lag-hit type collision. I just use the co-ords of the pit start positions - move them all there to clear the grid, then all back to the grid in their correct positions.

That's an epic bit of information! Well done for the research!

Spawn car at specific coordinates using JRR Packet
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG