The online racing simulator
Can´t use multiple controllers [SOLVED]
Hi.

I can use same help please. I searched the forum but could not find an answer.
I´m using 3 controllers and all are correctly identified in the options. I can also asign the proper axisbuttons to all of them and see their the sliders moving in the options pannel. However when I jump ingame only the wheel will work. I use an H shifter and a separate set of peddals.
This set up works fine in Assetto Corsa, which is the only other sim I use anyway.
By the way I´m using Windows 10.

Any help appreciatted.

Thanks
** Best answer **
What does your controls menu look like? Have you selected a controller as a primary input from the list that appears on the right side of the steering degree/linearity settings?

I've been using 2 controllers for a while, and it's been working quite well with steering input/buttons from one controller and pedals/shifter/buttons from another. You have to be sure you don't click on any of the controllers to assign them as primary controller, because then it'll restrict buttons/axis to be only available from the controller selected.
Awesome! Thanks.
That fixed it.
It´s not something super intuitive. I was under the impression I had to click on each controller and configure them.
Anyway. That did the trick and all is working.Smile

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG