The online racing simulator
FFB problems with g27 (the force is going nuts)
Hello everyone,

I've received this wheel as a present from a friend, everything went alright the first weeks, i had no trouble setting up the wheel for my desires, and was very satisfied how it worked. then suddenly (about 1 1/2 months ago the force feedback has doubled itself) and i tried everything to fix it: (adjusting ffb in settings, reinstalling game, deleting profiling and install new one etc.) nothing worked. the only solution at this time is accepting it, as it is. I run half of the ffb than before oc. but it was marginal (8- 20%) ingame, while driving 100% in profiler. now today the ffb exploded out of nowhere, and didnt recovered from it. I'm driving the xrg with 10% feedback and it was way to strong, it was even clipping! with gt cars even 4% is too much. 2% just feels right. is there anything i can do with this wheel? is it maybe broken? i dont know what to do, since i have tried so much...
Can u post profiler settings and in game settings?
hope u can help, thx for taking time!
Attached images
lfs_00000019.jpg
Screenshot (5).png
Have you tried to allow game to ajust settings?
Rest seem all okay.
well, i did but it didnt work
Then I don't know Frown
All settings seems fine try unplug wheel and use latest drivers.
Maybe remove them to reinstall them.
that i did too actually ;P didnt work as you can guess
is the problem still present with having to set your ffb setting to 105 in profiler to get linear FFB ?
yes it isunfortunately @bishtop

FFB problems with g27 (the force is going nuts)
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG