The online racing simulator
In-game command /cars=??? does not affect settings in "my host" basic settings
All other commands do update each setting instantly on my host website. Any command with cars /cars=??? does what it should in actual server,but in website still the same selection as before stays checked. For example there was a race with LX6,after race I type command /cars=all which unlocks all cars on server. Days later when I join server,only LX6 is available again (server restarted maybe with website settings?).

Also - not sure if right place to ask,but could it be possible to access more config and stats files from airio? I have airio from previous hosting full with stats and data from previous events,I would like to put all this in airio on this hosting (needs just to replace according data files).
Aha, yes that command was not parsed. It's now Smile

About your Airio configs, I could copy them in place for you, on your running game server and then I think you could just do a reload? From that moment on, the hosting system will / should retain those files even if the game server would be moved to another host.

Lemme know if you don't want to attach those files here and don't know where to send them instead.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG