The online racing simulator
Sinanju's Lockdown Layouts 1, 2, 3 + 5 (keeping #4 for myself!)
So, when's the race? Wink
These are layouts I'm not going to be putting on my server (Sin'rs), and I don't have races on my server - just single lap hotlaps.

Maybe I'll put #4 on my server at some time.

In that layout, I got rid of turns 8, 9 + 10 (the ones on other side of layout from start.
Ever considered running a once-a-month event with races at a few of your layouts?
Those are very polished looking layouts! Neat annd tidy, love it. Big grin
Quote from mbutcher :Ever considered running a once-a-month event with races at a few of your layouts?

Running a race has never appealed to me for some reason - maybe it's the administration of it all.

But if you fancy doing it with one of my unused layouts, I could give you my Lockdown Layout #4.

It would be better for racing than the first 3 layouts, and this one includes a pit area.
Attached images
Sinanju's Lockdown Layout 4.png
Quote from MicroSpecV :Those are very polished looking layouts! Neat annd tidy, love it. Big grin

Thanks.

I like doing layouts - especially with lots of detail - not just plonking down barriers, and saying 'there you go' Smile
Quote from sinanju :Running a race has never appealed to me for some reason - maybe it's the administration of it all.

But if you fancy doing it with one of my unused layouts, I could give you my Lockdown Layout #4.

It would be better for racing than the first 3 layouts, and this one includes a pit area.

Might add this to LRL Season 3 if it's race ready form Smile
Reminds me greatly of a V8SC style track, might be exciting to watch the FZR GT2 go around

gogo!
Attached is Layout #5.

Same shape as #4, but I added a ramp section, to make it slightly more awkward to brake and line up for turn 8.

Attached images
Sinanju's Lockdown Layout 5.png
Attached files
AU1_Sinanju's Lockdown Layout5.lyt - 16.7 KB - 288 views

Sinanju's Lockdown Layouts 1, 2, 3 + 5 (keeping #4 for myself!)
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG