The online racing simulator
CMX Viewer doesn't open
(5 posts, started )
CMX Viewer doesn't open
I downloaded the CMX viewer and extracted the files in the root directory of LFS. When I try to run the viewer it opens a window with a message:"Could not load font" and an "Ok" button. When I press the button it shuts down. Anybody encountered this and know of a workaround?

I am running a relatively fresh install of Windows 10.
It's a standalone software,it does not needed to be in LFS folder. I believe it can work in LFS folder,but it does work perfectly in it's own folder. (just need to copy the ready skins to LFS folder)
I realize that, but I don't think it hurts if it is in the same folder, right? My issue is this message: "Could not load font". I guess I need to install a font, but I don't know which one.
** Best answer **
Quote from eslayer :I realize that, but I don't think it hurts if it is in the same folder, right? My issue is this message: "Could not load font". I guess I need to install a font, but I don't know which one.

yes, it hurts if you use same lfs folder for all version like me. it should be fine with fresh/new lfs installation but i not recommended to do this.

Viewer use different abc.abc file (this cause is this "Could not load font" error).
Attached images
explorer_2020-05-17_23-42-24.png
It worked! I installed it again in a different folder and I can run it.

Thanks Eclipsed and Draggo for the help!

CMX Viewer doesn't open
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG