The online racing simulator
Buying S2 or not?
(8 posts, started )
Buying S2 or not?
Hello!

I have been racing with the common FBM car for a long ago. I was wondering now on buying the S2 license so I could have more fun, but the only S2 servers I see online are the cruise, citydriving or drift ones.

I want to know if there are more servers than these or you just have to watch the "Leagues" site here on LFS.net and wait to race on those events.

Thanks!!
Well, you don't really have to wait (max a day), cause there are events every day! https://www.lfs.net/leagues/calendar
Also, there are some multiclass public racing servers online and populated these days (AA multiclass or TRR servers)
There's more and more racing happening every week now so it's a good time to upgrade.
buy s3
-
(cuprum) DELETED by dekojester : Crack reference
S2's the best. If you buy S3 it's too early. There aren't any leagues because the upgrade is too small, and the upgrade's too small for the price. Get S2.
Or, you buy S3 because you wanna leave the devs a tip for extra updates. And get a sick track.
(we just finished, like 30 minutes ago, a Rockingham Sportscar + UFR race in the TRR 2020 Championship Smile )
ye was great race
Quote from racer1012 :...
Or, you buy S3 because you wanna leave the devs a tip for extra updates. And get a sick track.

That’s what I just did... I don’t even have a PC to play on yet

Buying S2 or not?
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG