The online racing simulator
New with S3 licence
(10 posts, started )
New with S3 licence
Hello! I just bought my S3 licence and I want to ask you about something.
When i go to Account Status it says: "Number of available unlocks : 3".
I unlocked LFS and now I have 2 unlocks left.
What's this? Isn't for life this S3 licence? When I have 0 unlocks left I have to buy S3 again or what?
Please explain me and sorry for my bad english!
Thanks! (:

`Marius
I believe the unlock limit is there to prevent people from spamming it.
Every week you get +1 unlock. If you have used all your unlocks and wish to unlock one more time, you can always contact the devs at https://www.lfs.net/mailus
Licence is for life,you got it right. The amount of unlocks limits how many times you can unlock LFS,that's for a case if you have multiple computers. Every week friday you will have an additional unlock until you reach a total of 2. When a new patch comes out,usually everyone gets their unlocks reset at 3 again.
Ok, I understand now! Thank you guys! (:
I have a question about the S3 linence. When I look on my account I have S3 so I should be have access for all contents but I can't see the Rockingham circuit and I just have the international configuration in Westhill. It's normal?
Must be an older version without Rockingham and before Westhill update.
Quote from goupeinou :I have a question about the S3 linence. When I look on my account I have S3 so I should be have access for all contents but I can't see the Rockingham circuit and I just have the international configuration in Westhill. It's normal?

If you are using the latest version 0.6U:
  • you should see and be able to play all Westhill configurations at the same time
  • for Rockingham: check if, on the main menu landing page, in the lower right corner where it says "S2 license: username" if it's S2 or S3. If it's still S2, click that button and try to re-unlock LFS - it should unlock S3 content then
EDIT: If you are not using 0.6U like Rony said, update your LFS client Smile
I just try it now and it's write S2 in the corner, but when I look on my information account (web site) is write s3. So I don't know.
Thank mate, for know I have all circuit but I can't unlock anymore for this week, I read somewhere I need to wait until Friday, it's correct?
I found my answer for unlock. Thank's Wink

New with S3 licence
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG