The online racing simulator
GT2 Challenge 2020: Round 1 Discussion
Hello racers!

Round 1, Blackwood Historic
25 April 2020

Discuss it here!

Welcome back to NDR!
Well done to podium finishers. Good work Isaac making the tyres last that long. I ruined my own race really, but even still P5 was best I could have done! Cya at WE2 Smile
Slow in qualifying, slow in the race. O well at least it was fun Smile

Grats Isaac with the win, although I don't think your teammate needed the help the last few laps Wink
#4 - CSF
Quote from Mister Pino :Slow in qualifying, slow in the race. O well at least it was fun Smile

Grats Isaac with the win, although I don't think your teammate needed the help the last few laps Wink

#banisaac2020
Haha I knew exactly what he was doing. Very smart tactics but not necessary IMO. And made me look like I was blocking the leader so yeah..
#6 - CSF
I don't think you were racing his team-mate though.
You're right, it wasn't. Thought he was.. Then I don't know why he did what he did because we were both on worn tires and he is way faster than me. O well
Compare our tyres, yours are in much better condition at the point I caught you

I was using the lead I had to make sure my tyres made it to the end of the race.
Attached images
dejong tyres.PNG
mytyres3.PNG
Yeah I just looked at the replay, thought you had way higher pace than me and was helping what I thought was your teammate (he wasn't). I guess I should've let you pass earlier.

Isaac, my apologies to you, wont't happen again.
#10 - CSF
Can i keep my suggestion of banisacc though?
I'm sorry for spectating on my own. I thought about not causing problems for the other drivers... Frown
Banning is a bit harsh, could give him some ballast though, bit boring if he wins every race Tongue
Quote from Mister Pino :Yeah I just looked at the replay, thought you had way higher pace than me and was helping what I thought was your teammate (he wasn't). I guess I should've let you pass earlier.

Isaac, my apologies to you, wont't happen again.

No problem Smile
#14 - CSF
Also, can I just say sorry to any drivers who's name I butchered during the race.... I am still useless when it comes to names.............
Quote from IsaacPrice :No problem Smile

Smile Just glad I didn't ruin the result, then it would've been #bandejong2020 Tongue
#16 - CSF
Quote from Mister Pino :Smile Just glad I didn't ruin the result, then it would've been #bandejong2020 Tongue

no because that would have been funny. I was watching most of the last 10 laps with you guys because I could see Isaac was just trying to do the minimum, and I shared your frustration as it was, unfortunately, annoying your battle Big grin
Quote from CSF :no because that would have been funny. I was watching most of the last 10 laps with you guys because I could see Isaac was just trying to do the minimum, and I shared your frustration as it was, unfortunately, annoying your battle Big grin

Damn you're mean! Big grin

I had no clue his tires were that much worse than mine, thought he would just breeze past me. Seeing the replay I can imagine Isaac said some !%$^$% words about me while he was trying to keep his tires alive.
#18 - jsrk
Thank you for the awesome race (and for not spectating me Omg omg omg )

Thank you racers for respecting blue flags Thumbs up

Congrats Isaac for the win and matias for p3 Cool

And sorry for missing the interview, was a bit too excited Rofl
Good job everyone! Was fun joining the stewarding crib for this one, grats Isaac on another win !
what the heck how did I miss NDR hosting an actual event

comeback is real
#23 - CSF
not nice

GT2 Challenge 2020: Round 1 Discussion
(24 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG