The online racing simulator
Layout Racing League Pre-Season Test Race
Hi all!

As some may have seen during these few days, we are getting our things together and ready for season 2 of LRL! However, due to the nature of one layout, schwarzwald in particular I want to gather people interested in attending this series to test this layout, main point being on raceability and car class balancing, also to see how people can run a layout of this caliber (PC performance and driver skill-wise). After rony hosted his 300 kilometer TBO race, I hope to see similar results in this test. The race details are as following:

18th April
Cars: TBO
15:00 UTC - 40 minute qualifying session for Schwarzwald
15:40 UTC - 5 minute break
15:45 UTC - 5 Lap Race Session starts
Server link - Layout Racing League

For this race, we're not enforcing the normal SC procedures, or 107% qualifying rule. Reasons being that the layout is too long for a physical SC, and to gather as many people for the race to see what places need improving in order to ensure as incident-free race as possible. Not many of our default rules are in effect, but I hope people are familiar with the Rules of Clean Racing.

After Schwarzwald has been raced, we will continue with a test at the Mid-Town Ring, with the GT3 cars. This race will follow the Season 1 rulebook, as written HERE. There is no official time when we start this but it's very quickly after Schwarzwald finishes.

For season 2 we will post an updated rulebook, and with this new sub-forum we can organise things easier so I'd like to take some of the post space to thank New Dimension Racing for taking the series under their wings. Thumbs up
Attached images
langstrecke.png
#2 - Racon
Beautiful track Thumbs up

(server is currently set to 20 mins qual, no vote for restarts... having to leave and reconnect to get qually again Smile )
Hi Racon!

Thanks for trying the server, and letting me know of the configuration issue. 'twas an error in Airio configuration, and it has been mended. Please verify for me!
#4 - Racon
Yep, that's got it, thanks Smile
#5 - Sobis
My gosh this layout!
-
(MicroSpecV) DELETED by MicroSpecV
Thank you for the drivers for participating in the test race! We gained valuable information that will make Season 2020 a great one!

See you on 2nd May!

Layout Racing League Pre-Season Test Race
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG