The online racing simulator
fanatec clubsport wheel setup
hello bros im using a fanatec clubsport wheel for lfs and i love it but when i use it in drifting i notice that my wheel kicks back hard when i tray to control a drift, i'm sure its from the sim settings as i haven't changed anything from the default.

any setting that can fix this and thank you so much for the help Smile
Did you turn of the spring function on your wheel? Maybe start with telling us your wheel and ingame settings.
thx for the replay bose this is my wheel settings

Sensitivity (SEn): 900
Force feedback strength (FF): 15
Vibration strength (Sho): 40
ABS: OFF
Drift mode (dri): 5
Linearity (Lin): 10
Deadzone (dEA): OFF
Force (For): 100
Spring (SPr): Off
Damper (dPr): Off

and here are my in game settings

wheel turn:900
Wheel turn compensation: 1.00
Force strenght: 30
I know this is an old thread but did anyone figure some settings for LFS on a fanatec wheel for drifting? I get the same problem on my csw
Hello, I would like to know optimal settings for the Fanatec Clubsport v2.5 as well. In game settings as well as steering wheel profile settings on the steering wheel itself. Thanks.
What's the definition of 'optimal' in setting up your wheel? So many different preferences... Just go through the settings and try what they do. Set it to something you like.
Yes, settings for clubsport wheel fanatec 2.5 would be much appreciated, thanks.
It is not much about something we like but something realistic and from there, we can tune it to something we like more.
Thanks in advance

fanatec clubsport wheel setup
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG