The online racing simulator
Nice view tho , that pass at Start/finish line too
I'm remember that, looks suspicious tho
Quote from MicroSpecV :
Similar thing with Sermilan, he broke at 50m...

No, I didn't

I braked where my braking point was, more or less, throughout the whole race.

I didn't want to point out the incident, after the race, but now, since you've accused me, I will.

That crash was SOLELY your fault, because you moved to the right when both of us were already braking, when I was already committed to pass you. That was a cheeky move.

Now, tell me if I was at fault?
Attached images
Clip_2.jpg
Quote from sermilan :I did use R3 both for quali and race, check again.

i checked twice , and i will check
Quote from sermilan :No, I didn't

I didn't want to point out the incident, after the race, but now, since you've accused me, I will.

That crash was SOLELY your fault, because you moved to the right when both of us were already braking, when I was already committed to pass you. That was a cheeky move.

Now, tell me if I was at fault?

This video shows he change direction while braking , but we will re-check
Quote from sermilan :I did use R3 both for quali and race, check again.

You're fastest lap was on R2s , and you race on R3 (Check 23:30.00 in Replay)
Quote from Ayoub2016 :You're fastest lap was on R2s , and you race on R3 (Check 23:30.00 in Replay)

No, my fastest lap was done with 8:20 to go (16:40 from the start) with R3 on both axels

Are you sure you're checking the right replay? There's UTC time stamp on the top left corner, compare what I am looking at with what you are looking at.
Attached images
Clip.jpg
Quote from sermilan :No, my fastest lap was done with 8:20 to go (16:40 from the start) with R3 on both axels

Are you sure you're checking the right replay? There's UTC time stamp on the top left corner, compare what I am looking at with what you are looking at.

Looool , the DSQ i talked about in KY2R Round , not this , we still didn't review this round
Quote from sermilan :No, I didn't

Hey Sermilan

After looking over it a few times, yep. That incident was my fault. I apologise for the late fade to the right, could have been avoided. My bad there.

That being said, you did go in a little bit deeper, if you managed to be alongside I'd be out of room on the outside, but the contact was my fault. Sorry mate! Face -> palm
Quote from MicroSpecV :Hey Sermilan

After looking over it a few times, yep. That incident was my fault. I apologise for the late fade to the right, could have been avoided. My bad there.

That being said, you did go in a little bit deeper, if you managed to be alongside I'd be out of room on the outside, but the contact was my fault. Sorry mate! Face -> palm

Smile fair
Quote from MicroSpecV :...you did go in a little bit deeper, if you managed to be alongside I'd be out of room on the outside...

No, you wouldn't. I left you enough room on the racing line.

The line you took in the moment of contact wasn't your usual racing line. This was:

Your usual racing line here was almost having right wheels going over the virtual racing line, so there would've been more than enough space for you.

Quote from MicroSpecV :Hey Sermilan

What happened there was you didn't expect me to make the move and it was your instinctive reaction to try to block it without thinking, when it was already too late for that.

We all make mistakes and I sure have had a few hundreds of them so far. That happened in a fraction of a second, we don't have all the time in the world to stop and think about the best possible outcome, we just react the best we can.

The incident itself didn't make me mad, just disappointed. But what made me mad was you trying to pin it on me. And the more you try to justify yourself, the more you dig your own hole Smile. It was just a matter of a moment, just accept it as it is and move on.

What should've happen there was you letting me pass, then my exit of the corner would've been all messed up because of the wrong entry line and that would've been your chance to try to re-pass me.

Thanks for apologizing, I appreciate it! Smile
As far as I am concerned, that's the end of thinking about that incident.

Cheers!
Attached images
Clip.jpg
Clip_2.jpg
Round Result AS6

Next Combo WE1R

Race Director :
Pit Entry/Exit Infraction :

Driver : Fwank - Jaroslav Dohnalik - Upsas - Storm - KIG - SKY - DR.Skull
Penalty : 5s
Cause : Cross the pit line once

Driver : Peiter - Rocket
Penalty 10s
Cause Cross the pit line twice

Driver : Swiftzz - Jereloco - Tautvydas
Penalty : DSQ - Ban for the next round (WE1R)
Cause : Overtaking under SC - Causing collision - Reckless driving

Driver : Storm
Penalty : Warning
Cause : lack of awareness

Driver : eRotika
Cause : Causing collision

Standing : http://www.borntorace.eu/formula8/

Rule Update :
When Safety Car called , Everyone have 5 seconds to limit his car speed to 180 km/h (112 mph) with a difference of +- 10 km/h (6 mph) , until when leader catch the SC .
Quote from Ayoub2016 :You're fastest lap was on R2s , and you race on R3 (Check 23:30.00 in Replay)

Well, I have to apologize to you... all the time I thought we were talking about AS6 race, but it was actually KY2r. Sorry, you were right! Smile
Quote from sermilan :Well, I have to apologize to you... all the time I thought we were talking about AS6 race, but it was actually KY2r. Sorry, you were right! Smile

Nah , its all fine
Nice race guys I really enjoyed it! Although all those safety cars really ruined my tires Uh-hu

Anyone able to post the replay file? Mine didn't save Frown
You're welcome
Round Result WE1R

Next Combo (The Final) KY32R

Race Director :
Driver : DR.SKULL
Cause : Causing a caulision

Driver : J.A.Katila
Penalty : 30s
Cause : Overtaking under SC

Rule Update :
Rule 9.1 aborted
Final Round AS32R

Thanks to all the PARTICIPANT who raced in this championship , with some great and some bad ones , next upcoming season gonna be greats , if you have any new idea or wishes for next seasons (if it possible) , we do appriciate that Smile

Congratulation to Rober Chen from AIR ATTACK team for win the FO8 B2R League

Team winner gonna announce later

When is a new season?
We don't have any plans for the moment

Born To Race . Drive To Survive League Formula \8/
(51 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG