The online racing simulator
Gear changes has no effect with g920 at pc with win10?
I have an issue with a a wheel i have borrowed to play with. Actually i thought it was a G29 but the game recognizes it as G920. The main problem is that when I put the car in gear the gas is working but it doesnt react to the gear changes I do, so it is running as its in 1st gear all the time even i actually change the gears. FF is unstable too. suddenly it can be disabled. When i try to use the manual gearshift, it looks like its not connected at all (maybe just a wire that is not connected properly to the wheel. I dont know.

I have installed the Logitech G Hub from logitech support page. Is that the correct driver? I also use PC with win 10

I see forward to some ideas, i have tried many things in the settings but i cant see anything about why the gear changes has no effect
So, not much is different between the G29 and G920, apart from console and buttons. Have you set up the G Hub? like downloaded it, installed it, setup the wheel to it, etc.

If you have, then have you checked your controls ingame to see if your paddles and shifter are setup correctly?

I run a G27, so Im not that fluent in the 29 series, but I know my FFB deactivstes when I enter the menu while driving.
Thanks for your reply. I have noticed that the G HUB pop up site that comes up on my computer screen, is not working. It ask me to click on my equipment on the site, but i cant click on anything there. Maybe the problem is that i cannot do this. and why doesnt the site work?
Tak Wizard. Ejermanden til rattet jeg ikke kunne få til at virke rigtigt har desværre hentet det igen, men så må jeg se at få et ny rat en dag

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG