The online racing simulator
Better profile handling and borow license locally.
My kids wants to play LFS time to time on same computer, but LFS isn't made for that by saving profile settings in game folder. Now I had to make own copy from the game for all of them. Nowadays, as game itself isn't large and disk space costs next to nothing, it's not a big issue, but it's a pure nonsense.

So my suggestions are:
Steam -like license borrowing locally, without online access.
Better handling for player profile, storing it in under Windows User account, not under game folder.
Not sure if i understood correctly so sorry if not, but you can have multiple LFS installed each with a different account loaded for each one, or do you mean just profile switching on the same instance
I know might not be clear enough.

AFAIK, LFS stores it's player profile under game directory, not under Windows users profile directory, so having a different profile/account in LFS per Windows user, whole game has to be under Windows users directory.

So what I meant, it would be nice if game saves profile per Windows user, and if checks is there activated Sx license in current installation gives offline access cars and tracks per that license to other users.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG