The online racing simulator
OPEN WORLD LIVE FOR SPEED WITH DAY AND NIGHT UPDATE
hey Admins and Everyone

just a suggestion.

I think live for speed would be crazy dope if there was open world and the maps of the whole game put together and created one big world with em..."Open world Car Simulation Game"That would be the Ish right there and racing would still be available for those who only prefer racing and for us who like to engage and communicate,Cruise ,Race and Hang out will have it all in one game and i bet the game will Go Big plus this day and night update with it oh man !This Game will be a HIT .

Dont Bite my head off its just a suggestion that i personally think would be crazy.

Thank You.
I don't agree, I think the game looks better as such.
Its racing simulator, not car simulator where you just **** around in city.
#4 - Sobis
Oh yes what a friendly community!.. Well either way, what you're asking for needs unreasonably large effort so not an option right now and in the future. Way too many other priorities.
I dunno... Sorta wondering which is gonna come first, LFS S3? Or Flying Cars? And if we get flying cars first, what then?
#6 - lfsrm
When the platform will be open for modding.
yea lol "what a friendly community"Rofl anyways i was just suggesting and we all Love Racing But you know Open World wouldn't kill nobody and trust me a lot of people would love it,no doubt...I hear you it will be a lot of work but honestly y'all seriously saying you wouldn't enjoy/love it?
LFS is trying to be a racing sim so its not the best game for a large map like that. That being said rally and cruise communities would most likely love a big open world.
#9 - Racon
Quote from DataFi :That being said rally and cruise communities would most likely love a big open world.

Pardon the plug, but there's 30 miles / 49km of Westhill mixed-surface waiting for you now at PiranMOTORally Thumbs up

Lap stats and more pics at piranmoto.co.uk/tracks/203
Attached images
msrally2_trace.jpg
Quote from Racer Y :Sorta wondering which is gonna come first, LFS S3? Or Flying Cars?

what LFS license do you currently have?
Quote from cargame.nl :what LFS license do you currently have?

Uhhhh.... I meant the finished product. Not just the license.

And what's that Mercedes Pick-up like anyways? They don't sell them here. Omg omg omg
isnt better play forza or gta?
I think its better to leave it as it is if they updated it like that lfs would be dead because u have gta,forza,assetto corsa for that stuffThumbs up
This reminded me of seeing, a while back, a screenshot of a WIP of a system where two races were being run at the same time at different parts of a loaded track.
Quote from englishlord :This reminded me of seeing, a while back, a screenshot of a WIP of a system where two races were being run at the same time at different parts of a loaded track.

sounds alot like sicotange's multirace insim system thing
Quote from leightondrifting :I think its better to leave it as it is if they updated it like that lfs would be dead because u have gta,forza,assetto corsa for that stuffThumbs up

Assetto Corsa is open world?... are you sure about that?

OPEN WORLD LIVE FOR SPEED WITH DAY AND NIGHT UPDATE
(18 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG