The online racing simulator
Kit H2O - Car's Textures
(14 posts, started )
Kit H2O - Car's Textures

The H2O Kit is a package of files for Live for Speed ​​that changes the appearance of cars, especially the touring cars.

Changes in the vast majority are concentrated in the headlights, grilles, tail lights, dashboard, console, steering wheel and seats. There are also special modifications to the wheels of the XRT and XRR and new brands of tires. Moreover, the signs and billboards of the tracks have also been changed and even the menu screens of Live for Speed​​.

Visit the official H2O Kit and see photos of some modifications promidas. Download and Enjoy!

Updated: H2O released the 2014 version View photos and download the kit this link:

http://www.h2oms.com/2014/09/k ... onivel-para-download.html

======================================================

O Kit H2O é um pacote de arquivos que para Live for Speed que promove mudanças na aparência dos carros, em especial os carros de turismo.

As mudanças, na grande maioria, estão concentradas nos faróis, grades, lanternas traseiras, painel, console, volante e bancos. Há também modificações especiais como as rodas do XRT e XRR e novas marcas de pneus. Além disso, as placas e outdoors das pistas também foram modificadas e ainda as telas de menu do Live for Speed.

Acesse a página oficial do Kit H2O e veja as fotos de algumas modificações promidas. Baixe agora e aproveite!

Atualizado: A H2O lançou a versão 2014 do Kit H2O. Veja as fotos e baixe o kit neste link:

Attached images
kit_01.jpg
kit_02.jpg
kit_03.jpg
kit_09.jpg
kit_23.jpg
kit_16.jpg
#2 - smove
Nice effort - but it seems you've used some quite familiar textures as a base for your work without doing much more than adding your logo to it, especially regarding the interior of the FXO/FXR.

You should at least give credit to the people providing these bases ...
Quote from smove :Nice effort - but it seems you've used some quite familiar textures as a base for your work without doing much more than adding your logo to it, especially regarding the interior of the FXO/FXR.

You should at least give credit to the people providing these bases ...

Thank you!

I emphasize, however, that claims which had been kept in the archives, but some files did not have credits. Moreover, the main work was not only to insert logos. Quite the contrary. All flashlights and lanterns were present in the kit made ​​by me, including the FXO and FXR, and the wheels of the XRT and XRR, headlamps, flashlights and grill XFG / XFR, among others. All headlights and taillights were present in the kit made ​​by me.

Take this opportunity to inform those who have ownership of any file and Kit want to be named, please look for me that I will be happy to add credit to our site and even in the archives. And if someone does not want his work to be entered into our kit, you can also manifest retreat and review the files in the distribution kit.

Sorry for my English - I do not speak English and used the Google Translator.

Thanks for all the comments, it helps us to improve!

muito bonita as skins
downloading...
-
(EvgeniySavichev) DELETED by EvgeniySavichev
Would anybody have a download link to these please?
:bump:
Nice XR wheels and tires too

But the new interior of the XRT/G are really bad, I will upload a updated version soon on this thread for thoses who want it.
Quote from HAKODESH :Yes, thanks.

But have you seen the 2013 version of Kit H2O? Link:
http://www.h2oms.com/2013/02/k ... onivel-para-download.html

Yes of course, it's a really nice mod, but I think you souldn't change the car's interiors to add your own logo, but I think do a more racing-style interior will be perfect.
LFS modded textures have to be more 'flexible', because every cars have the same, and so they have to be more "stock car".

EDIT 2 : I will create a new thread, it will better I think, I'll let credits for your nice lights
The H2O released the Kit H2O 2014 which consists of a package of files after installed in Live for Speed, promotes changes in the visual appearance of cars and tracks.

Installation is very simple and can be done by anyone who already has installed Live for Speed. The kit works for the Demo, S1 and S2 Live for Speed versions in their latest versions (0.5Z28 onwards).

Visit the page with a complete description of the kit and all the photos in the link:

Em português:

A H2O lançou o Kit H2O 2014 que consiste num pacote de arquivos que, após instalado no Live for Speed, promove mudanças no aspecto visual de carros e pistas.

A instalação é muito simples e pode ser feita por qualquer usuário que já tenha o Live for Speed instalado. O kit funciona para as versões Demo, S1 e S2 do Live for Speed em suas últimas versões (0.5Z28 em diante).

Visite a página do Kit H2O 2014 para conferir a descrição completa e todas as fotos:

Kit H2O - Car's Textures
(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG