The online racing simulator
Win an S2 licence on the [MRc] Server's during september.
To be eligible, you have to score enough points to be in top20 in the !champ table.

Points are given for:
-race finishes; more racers and higher position = more points
-fastest lap of the race
-good laps
-PB improvements
-lucky race start jumper
-highest climber
-completing laps alone in the server

Here is the !champ after one day.
This is going to be epic Big grin
Good luck to all and remember that you do not need to be the fastest to win, racing more often than others also can get you to the top
Quote from bishtop :Good luck to all and remember that you do not need to be the fastest to win, racing more often than others also can get you to the top

Lol but yeah just need to go decent laps and maybe 10x more online Wink
I dunno.... Maybe it's just me, but shouldn't this be advertised on a cracked server?
Smile
So I just post it to all servers on the Master Server then Did I Say That?

As you will normally find more than 3 that are just advertising the ip to the cracked hostFace -> palm
Quote from simon1234 :So I just post it to all servers on the Master Server then Did I Say That?

As you will normally find more than 3 that are just advertising the ip to the cracked hostFace -> palm

who can be competent to ddos test this cracked thing ? Big grin
Here are the final results. MRc members will vote the winner among the 8 demo drivers.
Lucky winner will be announced on Wednesday 2nd of October.
The lucky winner is Sandutzr thanks to everyone who took part during the month.

Also a massive thanks to the LFS dervs for donating the voucher.
Gongrats sandutzr! As contrary to the original info, he got an S3 licence instead Smile

He also found a way to the team and will get the t-shirt shortly.
Thumbs up
LFS
That's a very kind offering for demo players who are maintaining multiplayer pretty much alive Thumbs up.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG