The online racing simulator
#1 - Pasci
InSim Response: Random km/h wind speed
Hello

If I start a quali or a race the wind speed is displayed with different values. And no, I do not mean the simple values weak and strong (see picture).

I can't find out in which packet InSim sends this information. Can someone help me/give me a hint where to find the right response packet?

Thanks
Attached images
windspeed-kmh.png
#2 - Racon
I don't think you can get direction or an actual speed, just the weak/strong value that you don't want - which I think just sets a range for a random value.

I would be delighted to find out that I'm wrong though Smile
#3 - Pasci
Quote from Racon :I don't think you can get direction or an actual speed, just the weak/strong value that you don't want - which I think just sets a range for a random value.

OK - Thanks for your answer/statement
Quote from Pasci :Hello

If I start a quali or a race the wind speed is displayed with different values. And no, I do not mean the simple values weak and strong (see picture).

I can't find out in which packet InSim sends this information. Can someone help me/give me a hint where to find the right response packet?

Thanks

you can pull out data you want from game memory

(it display wind in km/h)
Attached images
LFS_2019-09-22_02-12-02.png
#5 - Pasci
Thank you all for your answers

I do not need the value so much. I just wanted to know if this is sent via insim somewhere. That was all.

In that case, it's good as it is. Smile

The game memory "hack" would definitely be an overkill for just that. But thanks anyway. Big grin

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG