The online racing simulator
InSim improvement request
(1 post, started )
Hi Scawen. A few improvements that should not take a lot of time, but which I would like to see in future patches:

1. IS_BTT dialog without text field.
Example, i use it for custom admin panel, and for spectating not required to enter text, but I would like to display a warning window that the user will be spec, like default kick dialog.

2. IS_BTT dialog with custom ButtonText, Caption and FiledText.
Example, I have a button "contact the developer/server website" and my email/http adress in field for quick text copy. But I don’t need the same text to appear on the button itself, I would like the ButtonText and FieldText to be separate, continue the implementation as \0ButtonText\0Caption\0FieldText. There is no need to increase the max length of the BTT>Text.

3. The ability to point the camera at the desired player, or vice versa, to obtain information on which player the viewer is currently looking at (this is implemented in the local InSim).
Example, my spectators can connect to a player to view current information about the race, but he must first click on my custom button to connect to the information, and then a second time find him in the players list (N button) and switch camera to him.

4. New packet showing that the player has changed language
Attached images
1.jpg
2.jpg

(1 post, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG