The online racing simulator
Tips for future updates
(6 posts, started )
Tips for future updates
Hello everyone, I know that many of us expect a future update on several things in the game, be it the day and night cycle or more realistic tires, well I have a little idea and I don't know if they will carry it out or not but It is for you to take into account, I know that it takes a long time to do something like that and I also know that you are working with the theme of lighting and remodeling the tracks, well as for the day and night it would be good for the game to adjust to the time of the computer so every time the hours go by it shows how the day or night goes by, of course depending on what hours are on your computer and once they have finished with the theme of the day and night I say that the rain will come after / snow and I think I should add new tires either dry and wet floor, something like f1 with wet tires because they are drizzle and the other heavy rain to have the greatest grip on the track although well good knowing well also in quant or the tires must first be placed the temperature on the track (the temperature depends on the time you are playing) of course the temperature on the track while lower is more difficult to find the grip on the track and when it rains the temperature drops clearly, so far I have this, what opinion do you have? would you add anything and I repeat it again I know that this is going to take a long time and I hope soon great gameThumbs up
We can just wait for now, might get something for xmas, who knows
#3 - o000o
I want grid girls plz.
other data
I also know that it will take time to remodel some tracks so that the parts of the track are illuminated since when the lights go dark they will turn on and when it is done tomorrow they will turn off on their own, as for the tires as it goes depending on the exact time in which you are either at night (More difficult to have the ideal grip but less wear) or the day (easier to have the ideal traction but more wear) as for the rain I have already said it and I go back and I repeat should add new tires for drizzle or heavy rain, well that was another fact that I wanted to addBig grin
yes
something true
although well South City I think that it will not have so many changes since seeing many parts of the track already have the lightsYa right

Tips for future updates
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG