The online racing simulator
LSF Remote HTML5
(4 posts, started )
#1 - Pasci
LSF Remote HTML5
@Victor

Has the work on the HtmlRemote at https://github.com/VictorVanV/HtmlRemote been discontinued? For 3½ years there was no update or just have you other tasks with higher priority?

Would be great if we would no longer need a Flash plugin to use LFS Remote/HtmlRemote.

On my team site I removed the link to the flash version because I do not want to "force" anyone to install Adobe Flash today.
Quote from Pasci :On my team site I removed the link to the flash version because I do not want to "force" anyone to install Adobe Flash today.

I use Chrome and I don't have Flash installed separately. Chrome, by default, blocks the execution of flash codes, but it can be allowed in the upper-left corner, clicking the lock icon.
Quote from THE WIZARD DK :a bit off topic,
but i noticed recently not many servers are on remote these days. i mean like servers that used to be there ,now is not.

Seems like more server owners need to set up Insim Relay (on LFSWorld - Racers & Hosts online - InSim Relay) to be visible on LFSRemote.
#4 - Racon
It should also be noted that there's nothing in the remote viewer that requires LFS-side coding, it's all through the relay (ie, anyone JS/Canvas capable can make a replacement... not just Victor).

LSF Remote HTML5
(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG