The online racing simulator
Screenshots.
(16 posts, started )
Screenshots.
Hi!How to attach a screenshot(from PC)to a topic?I can not understand.Help me pls!
Click on "Preview in Full Editor" - new page will open and you can drag and drop picture where it says "Drag files here" or you can upload the picture somewhere else and link it using "imagine" icon
Thank you! But I didn’t understand the direct download of the file I don’t see from the computer. Click on the icon(IMAGE) to enter URL?
first click the choose file icon then select image then you must click the upload/update icon

The icon at the top of the page is if you upload the image elsewhere you can put the direct link to it there
Attached images
Capture.JPG
When I click on the icon (IMAGE) I do not have at the bottom of such as shown in your screenshot.I can see only:Enter the image URL you want to link to :
I don’t have the bottom of your screenshot
Maybe the option to upload attachments is disabled for demo users?
And what have the forum and licensing?
unlikely
what browser do you use? it is possible you do not have javascript enabled by the sounds of it.

You could try uploading to https://imgbb.com and using the image link
Google Chrom.But I guess it's not in the browser.Thanks for help, but too many registrations due to some sort of picture.Will have to ask my question without confirming screenshot.
This is a question when my host is running, connecting incomprehensible players.A player’s name:DOS-Car or JOOS-Car but the player himself is not in the list ,only the information in the chat that he connected.What it could be?
-
(RC-Maus) DELETED by RC-Maus : wrong topic
** Best answer **
Quote from backTOP :This is a question when my host is running, connecting incomprehensible players.A player’s name:DOS-Car or JOOS-Car but the player himself is not in the list ,only the information in the chat that he connected.What it could be?

The normal cause of this is usually when someone has VOB mods (remodeled cars), it stops the player from fully connecting to the server i think

Quote from Scawen :The normal cause of this is VOB mods. If you have VOB mods that change the physical properties of your car, you will get JOOS when you join.

Plain.Ths for the clarification.
You're welcome Smile
Quote from backTOP :When I click on the icon (IMAGE) I do not have at the bottom of such as shown in your screenshot.I can see only:Enter the image URL you want to link to :

Quote from bishtop :You could try uploading to https://imgbb.com and using the image link :

Aleady answered both the issue regarding uploading an image and his original question which required him to unload an image

Screenshots.
(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG