The online racing simulator
VR help
(15 posts, started )
VR help
Hi all, I'm not sure where to put this post, but does anyone know where I could get a fearly cheap virtual reality set?
Preferably under $100. Thanks
100 euros is almost impossible. Either have good luck on ebay or use
a smartphone setup.
How do you use a smartphone setup?
#4 - gu3st
Buy a head mount for a phone for a hundred dollars and slot your phone into it, then connect your phone over WiFi (or USB) to something like IVRY.

It's not great and it'll probably make you sick, but it theoretically can work.
Or check used PS VR headsets as they go for around 110 euro at cheapest, you can make them work in PC with trinus vr software and it apparently has support for steamvr and non-vr games too in the side
Quote from JohnT2005 :How do you use a smartphone setup?

You need Two apps. Moonlight for the stream(free) and Trinus for headtracking (8.99) from Playstore.
You need a Nvidia 660gtx or Higher.
You need a Phone & VRGlass (I use Bobo Z4)
You need Geforce Experience (Free)
You need the Trinus Server Software (free)

https://youtu.be/CWE2PGaW3C8

there a alot of "howto" videos on Youtube. It works realy good for a smartphone but some people get Sick. gu3st is right, be carefull Big grin
I have no Problems with it after a little bit "Training" but some of my friends.... Ya right
-
(JohnT2005) DELETED by JohnT2005
Do u need a graphics card
Yes.
Damn, Il try gu3st way, thanks any way tho
If it were possible to have propee VR for that budget, it wouldn't be a niche market anymore...
You could buy a DK2 rift and use the debug tool to improve the image by setting the pixel per display pixel to 2 which makes a good difference and works very well with LFS. For around $100
I think he already said that he owns a PSVR in his deleted post.
No, I don't have any VR, iv got the goggles for a phone, but that's it,
Quote from JohnT2005 :No, I don't have any VR, iv got the goggles for a phone, but that's it,

Do you have a ~good graphics card and a FullHD Phone?

Unfortunately, there is no possibility for you without a graphics card. Sorry Shrug
Yeah, don't have graphics card, I think I'll save up for something like PSvr or something cheap, thanks anyway for your help.

VR help
(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG