The online racing simulator
TIMER BOUNDED
(8 posts, started )
TIMER BOUNDED
When playing the game comes the game freezes for a long time and comes TIMER BOUNDED message? What's the solution Confused

my pc :
Ryzen 5 2600
ram : 16gb G.SKILL
RTX 2060

Frown
Are your drivers up to date? Seems like a specced computer.
What version of lfs u running?
googled a bit and found this

Though people who get this on their dedicated host should look at finding a solution. Timer bounding is not really good, it just avoids disconnections due to timeouts. You should really fix your system time adjustment setup or the timeGetTime function.

http://www.cargame.nl/forum/talk-of-the-day/timer-bounded-t6228.html
#5 - lucaf
do a search on this forum, its discussed in several threads, though what I remember there was no clear answer to that. Is you internet connection stable? Happens only in multiplayer?
Quote from lucaf :do a search on this forum, its discussed in several threads, though what I remember there was no clear answer to that. Is you internet connection stable? Happens only in multiplayer?

Once the game is playing freezes
#8 - Pasci
I had massive problems with NVIDIA drivers (419.x) and an RTX2060 (bluescreens and other peculiar effects). After the update to version 425.x everything was OK. Maybe it's the same case with you? Unfortunately, you have not mentioned the driver version used.

TIMER BOUNDED
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG