The online racing simulator
K&N drift video
(5 posts, started )
K&N drift video
Looks pretty nice! Smile
No offense but after I've seen several videos with the same editing style they get kinda boring. I understand the work you've put into this, for example some of those transitions look really nice, but the editing style looks very common, as if i've seen similar style used in several drifting videos. Not to mention that sharing .vob modded content, footage or anything is prohibited on the forum, too.

Just one thing to add, please don't use the Sony Vegas TV Simulator. It only looks good in clip transitions, otherwise it just washes out the colors and makes everything blurry. You can make this effect with the color correctors which will look a lot better, trust me.
i know those videos are a cliche and all, and every opinion matters. It is my 1st "good" video lol because i am kinda new still to sony vegas and still learning the basics. might create some stuff in adobe premiere or something
Quote from nikopdr :No offense but after I've seen several videos with the same editing style they get kinda boring. I understand the work you've put into this, for example some of those transitions look really nice, but the editing style looks very common, as if i've seen similar style used in several drifting videos. Not to mention that sharing .vob modded content, footage or anything is prohibited on the forum, too.

Just one thing to add, please don't use the Sony Vegas TV Simulator. It only looks good in clip transitions, otherwise it just washes out the colors and makes everything blurry. You can make this effect with the color correctors which will look a lot better, trust me.

There is only so much you can do with an autocross drifting replay. It's hard to make it original. Plus it's a nice style, I like it.

K&N drift video
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG