The online racing simulator
31 AI trying to punch UF1 through the wall
(11 posts, started )

Smile
Ummm... I have no words Big grin
#3 - lucaf
what is the message of those car namings? I see it offensive.
Poor Scawen :S

Did he survive??
Smashing car named Scawen?

Big grin
lol Big grin
#7 - Racon
The mini is Scawen mentioning some distant-future 'maybe' thoughts. Seems reasonable. But wait, what's that noise? Did I see movement over there?

Yep. Here come the 31 misc cars: 10 people with feature requests related to the maybe; 10 people with feature requests a step beyond the maybe; 10 people requesting the same couple of cars that make up 99% of the cars-we-want-to-see thread, and, finally, 1 person who saw someone programming once, thought it looked easy, and now can't understand why LFS doesn't release a new fully-featured version every other week. "Has Scawen thought about using such-and-such entirely unsuited technology?" the last one wonders aloud as the sound of gentle weeping fills the air...
Yes, I have thought of that too!

I think for a such small and very talented team, Live for Speed and its game engine with the potential which possibly estimated at millions - this alone is a tremendous achievement and a very very very few people are capable of doing so. Smile
LOL! Big grin Big grin
How bored you had to be to think of something like this? Big grin
Quote from THE WIZARD DK :or just throwing vids up becoz:
youtube channel monetizing...

GT4_Pl
why not just make 1 thread and call it GT4 videos?
post all your vids in that?

lol. Because New Thread title people will look new title more view better notice than same title.. hmm.

Okay next time i will make GT4's Videos. Smile

My englishit sorry sir.

(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG