The online racing simulator
Quote from DataFi :I've got one minor complaint about the start light objects. Make sure the lights are far enough from the track that no cars can knock them over even if there is some lag "jumping". One of those lights fell over in T1(atleast for me) but for some reason it didn't happen in the replay https://clips.twitch.tv/BombasticStrongNuggetsSmoocherZ

It's not only lag, it happened because the start light's stand is partly stuck out from the wall

Maybe lag has a part in it, because car position doesn't update as fast in MP and the server may read someone's position closer to the wall than it actually is. I managed to knock it over in single player mode, but it was by completely ramming the wall on the place where the lights are, check attached picture and spr

btw, nice lamp on the wall, i want one like that too Big grin
Attached images
2019-02-12 17-18-38.835.jpg
Attached files
GenR uNite_SO5R_FXR.spr - 20.5 KB - 258 views
Quote from nikopdr :
Maybe lag has a part in it, because car position doesn't update as fast in MP and the server may

Pretty sure other lights that weren't sticking out of the wall were knocked over multiple times because of lag, I just used the T1 light as an example because it was the one worst one Big grin
Quote from MicroSpecV :

Not the way our #11 entry would have liked the race to turn out but it provides very good slow-mo footage Shrug
Looking forward to the next one.

I have watched the replay now multiple times, because I was in the car behind. Azyer had a poor first corner and I was about 5 kph faster on the straight. And pulled to right for the overtake. As I was beside Azyer he also pulled to the right and I was already beside him, so we collided and he pushed me to the right. I stayed on the right and we reached the braking zone for the second corner. During braking there was first enough room on the right, but Azyer pulled again to the right during braking (here the video starts) and therefor we collided a second time. This causes the flipover for him that is very unfortunate.

If anybody is interested in watching the replay: It is Lap 94 in the replay and starts at: 2:05:10
Quote from Brilwing :I have watched the replay now multiple times, because I was in the car behind. Azyer had a poor first corner and I was about 5 kph faster on the straight. And pulled to right for the overtake. As I was beside Azyer he also pulled to the right and I was already beside him, so we collided and he pushed me to the right. I stayed on the right and we reached the braking zone for the second corner. During braking there was first enough room on the right, but Azyer pulled again to the right during braking (here the video starts) and therefor we collided a second time. This causes the flipover for him that is very unfortunate.

If anybody is interested in watching the replay: It is Lap 94 in the replay and starts at: 2:05:10

Yeah, I have to agree Azyer defended too late on the straigbt making contact which is not correct. Down the hill into the hairpin he probably did not expect you to stay on his right because its an unlikely overtake position, gave you barely enough room but I guess contact was inevitable once he turned in.

Rolled back onto the wheels but race was pretty much over in early half of race from shoving at the start
Quote from Brilwing :I have watched the replay now multiple times, because I was in the car behind. Azyer had a poor first corner and I was about 5 kph faster on the straight. And pulled to right for the overtake. As I was beside Azyer he also pulled to the right and I was already beside him, so we collided and he pushed me to the right. I stayed on the right and we reached the braking zone for the second corner. During braking there was first enough room on the right, but Azyer pulled again to the right during braking (here the video starts) and therefor we collided a second time. This causes the flipover for him that is very unfortunate.

I Could see you were coming beside me over the straight, couldn't see where you were, but could hear you just about. I was unsure about whether you were going to make a dive or not so i tried by best to stay to one side. But what happens, happens.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG