The online racing simulator
Live for Speed - The Beauty of FZ50
(11 posts, started )
The most beautiful car in Live for Speed. Heart

Smile
#3 - lucaf
Heart

Nice music selection. Not bad idea to practice the track reverse version Smile Maybe we will see reverse RO layouts in the next release? Taped Shut Petals
Smile
#5 - gu3st
Quote from lucaf :Heart

Nice music selection. Not bad idea to practice the track reverse version Smile Maybe we will see reverse RO layouts in the next release? Taped Shut Petals

Probably can't due to licencing. Just like how GT never had reverse forms of their real tracks.
I wonder if that an issue now that Rockingham is no more?
#7 - Racon
Licence schmicence and selectable schmelectable - 60 seconds of Autocross editor and you're away Smile
Quote from gu3st :Probably can't due to licencing. Just like how GT never had reverse forms of their real tracks.

Pretty sure scawen said they didn't want to add reversed versions because the real life track doesn't use those either, nothing to do with licencing. I might remember wrong though

Edit: found the post, https://www.lfs.net/forum/post/1898939#post1898939
I agree with FZ5. Also my favourite car in game, very well balanced and very well drivable if you have a great setup for it.

Also, awesome videos. Big grin
Thank you! I was thinking to make similar videos with the other cars as well... should I?

"Live for Speed S3 - The Modesty of UF1000" etc. Big grin

Or maybe after the graphics / physics update...
lol yes xd

(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG