The online racing simulator
Quote from JohnT2005 :actually, i saw something promising about this car because i was mucking about in the dds skins/pics in the data base, and i saw thing like VWS wheels, VWS steering wheel. and in the dds skins there we the VWS skins.

It's like the car had been in CMX viewer for 10 years already!! Razz
is the CMX part of the lfs data base even tho you have too download it sepratly?
Does anyone even still want the Scirroco?
Like are we all just fooling ourselves? Or has it become a joke?

I've driven it a few times back in Forza 3 and it's okay i guess, but nothing to really be excited about.

I guess any change is welcome, but still.
a 2008 sirocco still is much modern than the rest of lfs cars..
Quote from F.C.Barcelona :a 2008 sirocco still is much modern than the rest of lfs cars..

Exactly, it doesn't even fit in unless they added some comparable cars aswell.
Like a Honda Civic, Renault Twingo, etc.

Getting excited over one car seems kinda ridiculous to me, it's about racing, not about ogeling over just a random, mediocre car.
Quote from JSHuiting :Does anyone even still want the Scirroco?

Not me. There are much better cars out there I would rather see instead of that Folkscar. I even happen to own one that's superior to the VWS in terms like power,speed and handling,so I wouldn't have much exitement to race the VWS in LFS. Shrug
I am interested on it only if it will be the most powerful version which would match the Tbo class
I am excited because it will bring ESP and fixed setups in LFS Big grin . Not so exciting at first sight, but I am pretty confident it will give some very nice thing in the end.
FZ50 will pobably get the ESP as an option aswell (you can't deactivate it on the VW I think), and some more modern powerful (super)car will be added and be driveable for the not so experienced sunday racers who will discover LFS ^^
Yup. My question is, which engine will the Scirocco have? I'd dig the 200HP 2.0TSi.
Hi, when will this car be added to lfs cars?
And
Will it be added?
Quote from CyanOnur :Yup. My question is, which engine will the Scirocco have? I'd dig the 200HP 2.0TSi.

At least the version in CMX viewer says TSi on it's rear.
Quote from alireza d1 :Hi, when will this car be added to lfs cars?
And
Will it be added?

It will be added when the new tyre physics will be done. That's the latest info from devs,there haven't been other notifications so far.
And if not - the hell I care. Shrug
Quote from Eclipsed :At least the version in CMX viewer says TSi on it's rear.

It will be added when the new tyre physics will be done. That's the latest info from devs,there haven't been other notifications so far.
And if not - the hell I care. Shrug

ok tnx .we are waiting.
it might fit in with xrt/fxo and rb4.
Quote from JohnT2005 :it might fit in with xrt/fxo and rb4.

heavier by 100kg and less power (~40bhp) ... no way Big grin
Even the 'R' version with 265hp would not be sufficient I fear ... and ESP won't help Omg omg omg
A new car would have to be created to race against Hug
LFS could make cars like AC, almost each car has several versions, less and more powerful.
Quote from lucaf :LFS could make cars like AC, almost each car has several versions, less and more powerful.

Basically "tunings" then. VWS, VW1, VWR
Quote from lucaf :LFS could make cars like AC, almost each car has several versions, less and more powerful.

LFS already does - XRG/XRT/XRR etc. Also I don't see a point to go like GT,where same car has 20 versions,where only changes are few aero updates,mass variations by few kg or power changes by 20HP.
Of course it still could be done by community when LFS is ready for user content.
Quote from Eclipsed :I don't see a point to go like GT,where same car has 20 versions,where only changes are few aero updates,mass variations by few kg or power changes by 20HP.

I'd go so far as to say that it would be damaging to do content in this way, as it encourages the collector mentality that already causes LFS a fair bit of pain. IMHO, natch Smile
if theres you could compare it too why not just do a 1 make series. becuase if you think about it you cant really compare the BF1 too any other car in the game.

Uhhh.... they kinda do that already. As far as cars goes, maybe make different cars with the same drive trains, but different characteristics like longer and shorter wheel bases and wider and narrower widths
Having cars like that could have a good overall effect.
And as far as having the same car with different versions, maybe have different year models with different motors. I dunno... like an older model FXO that was naturally aspirated with throttle body fuel injection and a three speed gear box or something.
That subtle difference could make for decent variety

VW sirroco with new graphic update
(46 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG