The online racing simulator
Thrustmaster T150 doesn't work (SOLVED)
Hey guys!

So I decided to give this game a go in demo, but I can't even go racing, because my Thrustmaster T150 doesn't want to cooperate with this game. By looking at the settings menu, the game does recognize the existence of the wheel, but it just doesn't accept and inputs.

Can I fix this somehow or am I just out of luck?

Thanks in advance!
#2 - lucaf
Maybe tell more concrete thing that happened on your screen. Did you find the configuration page at Options/Controls/Axes&FF ? You should be able to test your pedals and wheel there. What happened then? Did you notice you can select either sequential or shifter gears and axis/button clutch (in driver options you can select automatic clutch).
The game doesn't react to any inputs (the axis are staying in the middle, no matter how much I press down the pedals or turn the wheel), even though the game detects the wheel itself (here's a screenshot http://prntscr.com/m6e1me ). The wheel isn't broken because it works completely normally in other games.
When you press the peds do the axis move looks to me that you just need to assign the axis.
Quote from simon1234 :When you press the peds do the axis move looks to me that you just need to assign the axis.

The game doesn't react to any inputs (the axis are staying in the middle, no matter how much I press down the pedals or turn the wheel)
Maybe set imput to joystick/wheel?

Edit: I know some guys playing with T150. Saw just now that u set it to wheel Smile

Edit 2: Also notice your pedals trottle brake are in the middle off power.
Attached images
trustmaster_lfs.jpg
You also can click to asign axes
#8 - lucaf
Quote from Kiinako_ : (the axis are staying in the middle, no matter how much I press down the pedals or turn the wheel)

This sounds really strange. Could it be some wrong setting in your Thrustmaster application (whatever it is)?

Maybe ask somebody who is using T150 with LFS. For example if you put T150 LFS in youtube search, you will find some drifter videos. You can put a question in the comments of video.
** Best answer **
So, to be honest, I don't know what happened, but it started working out of nowhere.

What I did beforehand was to connect an Xbox One Controller and fiddle with that for a little bit, and then decided to plug in the wheel when the game was running. Now it works completely fine.

I really wish I knew what caused all that weird stuff beforehand...
Wonder if all pedals work in trustmaster config

Edit Glad u got it working Smile
Attached images
trustmaster_config.jpg

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG