The online racing simulator
LFS Concept 2019 (New World Online)
I made second concept! If was dream want new update things..

what you think? Smile
*Font doesnt matter, just show how look like concept. Big grin
but that will stay for the future Smile
#4 - lucaf
Haha I love that! Big grin You have done a quite effort to build that video! Really nice!
No Comment Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up LFS
Thanks!

"stay for the future" ?

Well damn, I don't want become grandpa! xD
#7 - asyed
It's cool! But I think it goes away from the concept of LFS. It's a sim, not a game. But the animated menu design is amazing!
Thanks!
Great bro Smile
I don't want to sound like a hater too much, it's great and I can see a lot of work was put into this, I can also see you took lots of inspiration from Level-R(also known as Project Torque, by invictus), but it doesn't suit LFS, in my opinion. Still an awesome demonstration though, the video is 5/5.

LFS should never have buyable tuning parts or paying for skins so you can use them, since it would just add unnecessary grinding to the game and raise the skill gap for newer players, because some people would have fully maxed out cars already. Also it would have aspects of pay2win if you would be able to buy these parts with real money.

S1 used to have a credit system, I remember winning against AI you would get 3 credits, I don't remember if this amount changed at all. XRT required you to have 300 credits. Being older I might have the patience to sit through the races to get to the faster cars, but it really was frustrating and I ended up hex editing the credits just to get there. And yes, I played S1 after S2. Big grin

You could basically do a "money hack" for this kind of system too, which kind of renders the ability of buying parts obsolete. It would require extra coding for the anti-cheat system to make things work as intended.

Subtle cosmetic modification would be great, like few different sets of wheels, or different style bumpers(nothing rice, i'm not implying the game should do styling like NFS:U), as long as they don't affect the car charasteristics in any way. Like in this suzuki alto mod for AC: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/na660series-suzuki-alto-ha23v.19609/

EDIT:
Quote from THE WIZARD DK :i think a revival of B-Spoke could have alot of interest these years. (changed the rims on cars)

Definitely. That program was great, altough it allowed to completely break the wheels, too. But the best part of it was that it just edited the node points of already available wheels, and not import completely new models like the Pro Tweakers, that requires you to create your rim model and a texture for it.

LFS Concept 2019 (New World Online)
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG