The online racing simulator
I would be interested if I am available. GT3 would be my preference.
^^^ PUSSS GTR/GT2 more exciting Tongue
I'd be interested. 3 hour races in VR seem like fun.
I'm wondering if it would make sense to do at lease one race longer then 3 hours. Maybe 6 hours?
I think that for a 3 hours race you do can do this race alone, but for a 6 hours race I would prefer to race it as a team of two drivers.

If your idea is that you get more drivers for this event by doing only 3 hours races, it's fine with me.
what cars?
Quote from ImudilaSkyline :what cars?

Sry, could've put that bit of information in that post as well:

GT2, working on the balancing.

Sign-ups to start on Sunday 16th December, 16:30 UTC.
Quote from TFalke55 :Sry, could've put that bit of information in that post as well:

GT2, working on the balancing.

Sign-ups to start on Sunday 16th December, 16:30 UTC.

GT2- one car all sessions or can swap between them every event?
Quote from Excellent15 :GT2- one car all sessions or can swap between them every event?

can be swapped between the events. You won't be able to switch cars between Qualifying and Race though.
Aww, I was hoping for unrestricted cars Frown
Quote from nikopdr :Aww, I was hoping for unrestricted cars Frown

Madman. Afaik, OEC has always had a GT2 class. Plus, it makes it more approachable for newbies.

[TC] Racing is online with the round 1 combo and last season's restrictions on. Password: oec4prac
Can someone take a short video of a lap of the round 1 layout. I'm not at my computer for a few days and I'm having an issue visualizing the layout with the pit lane.
Quote from gu3st :Can someone take a short video of a lap of the round 1 layout. I'm not at my computer for a few days and I'm having an issue visualizing the layout with the pit lane.

I have one uploading, it'll be here when it's done: https://youtu.be/1dATt5iI_Cs
Thanks Smile
Also, the pitlane is custom, which might explain your trouble visualizing it.

EDIT:

That's gonna be a fun/dangerous pitlane as the ideal line to enter pits seems to be treating that corner more like a chicane and cutting across the racing line to enter.

I can't wait Big grin
Quote from gu3st :That's gonna be a fun/dangerous pitlane as the ideal line to enter pits seems to be treating that corner more like a chicane and cutting across the racing line to enter.

I can't wait Big grin

This is what I've been thinking. Comedy is tragedy plus time.
I'm interested to
are signups closed or are they going to be opened soon
#45 - jkat
Quote from Aw3som3G4m3rzYT :are signups closed or are they going to be opened soon

Check few posts above, post #33 on this thread Wink
Hi folks!

I’m again providing the server for OEC Four, and I’ll have it up in the next few days. I’m likely going to switch from Airio to Lapper again, since Airio isn’t supported and although a great application, might well be long in the tooth. I’ll be assessing that option this weekend. I’ll post again when the server goes live!
deko 4 president
I've got the Open Endurance Cup server up now; with Airio running. It's using the restrictions from last year, I know Thilo is analyzing data to see if any tweaks can be made. There's no password on the server, you'll find it under the same name as the league, it's on version 0.6T.
Quote from dekojester :I've got the Open Endurance Cup server up now; with Airio running. It's using the restrictions from last year, I know Thilo is analyzing data to see if any tweaks can be made. There's no password on the server, you'll find it under the same name as the league, it's on version 0.6T.

thank you very much Smile
Driver who sets fastest qualifying time for the car he is in must start the race (first stint)?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG