The online racing simulator
Airio files.
(13 posts, started )
Airio files.
Hi everyone, good day.

I'm hosting a server through LFS.net and I have a question about an important option that I can not find in the hosting adminstration settings. In the section "configure Airio", how can I access the other files that Airio generates? Because I can only access the files Airio.cfg.txt and Airio.srv.txt, and there is another pile of files with very important data that the server generates that I will lose when the server closes because I can't access those files to save them. For example, if I want to close the server for a couple of months and then reopen it I will lose those files, so, how can I access them?

Thank you in advance.
Greetings.
Hi Mate,

I have not dealt with LFS.net.

Don't quote me on this but if you set up Airio config to back up to FTP I think you should get the files you require.

Thanks
Simon
#3 - lucaf
lfs.net offers only Airio Free. If I remember correct, that version does not support FTP backup (I may also remember wrong). I wonder if there is any other solution than contact developers and ask them how you should handle the situation.
Quote from lucaf :I wonder if there is any other solution than contact developers and ask them how you should handle the situation.

I was waiting for this answer... That was the first thing I did, but unfortunately they didn't know how to give me a solution and they recommended me to ask in the forum.

Greetings.
sort of funny because Viktor is the one which can give access to these files or not

apparantly he doesnt want to give download access to these other files
Quote from lucaf :lfs.net offers only Airio Free. If I remember correct, that version does not support FTP backup (I may also remember wrong). I wonder if there is any other solution than contact developers and ask them how you should handle the situation.

You are right I forgot we have the pro.
Then I hope @Victor can tell me how to take access to these files.
#8 - lucaf
Quote from Juanjo :Then I hope @Victor can tell me how to take access to these files.

Or at least you can ask admins preserve your data if you close the server for a period and then reopen it.
I know this is not the answer you were after, but to be fair I have just looked at the hosted server page and it does only state that replays and logs will be available for download. And the Server can be configured by web or ingame.

I would have thought the same as you full access lets hope they help you out.
Up...

I'm still waiting for an answer from someone, specially from @Scawen or @Victor

Greetings.
Last up...
If you want a response from the devs its better to contact via https://www.lfs.net/mailus rather than assuming they'll find this on the forum.
Quote from the_angry_angel :If you want a response from the devs its better to contact via https://www.lfs.net/mailus rather than assuming they'll find this on the forum.

As I wrote in message number 4, that was the first thing I did, but unfortunately they didn't know how to give me a solution and they recommended me to ask in the forum.

Greetings.

Airio files.
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG